BBC Alba Online

broxi321

(tu) living down south so cheers for that from me as well, you don't know of any links for bbc 1 and stv by any chance? sorry for being a cheeky b******* but tried before and couldn't find any :pipe:

You can watch BBC 1 live on bbc iplayer, STV is a harder one to find mate, i don't know how to watch that one live. ITV/STV have a catch up service which Stornoway Blue has given you the link for, but live action? Sorry mate, i don't know. (tu)

Will those links work in Spain?

No :( You need an IP thingy och...

Posted Today, 07:18 PM

I'd just like to point out for bears living abroad that there's a vpn service called witopia which gives you a virtual address in the uk, which means you can watch iplayer/itv etc online.

it does indeed work for bbc alba, as I'm sitting watching Wallace & Gromit in Gaelic at the moment

KarlG http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=233250&view=findpost&p=1060272666

I'd just like to point out for bears living abroad that there's a vpn service called witopia which gives you a virtual address in the uk, which means you can watch iplayer/itv etc online.

it does indeed work for bbc alba, as I'm sitting watching Wallace & Gromit in Gaelic at the moment

KarlG http://forum.rangers...st&p=1060272666

Cheers cove. :pipe:

1343507138' post='1060273157']

KarlG http://forum.rangers...st&p=1060272666

I believe you can change header settings in Firefox to spoof an IP address. Certainly it worked for Hulu, a US only service last time I tried. That may be faster than going via a VPN, especially if the VPN service gets overloaded with all the ex-pat and foreign bears watching the match

are all of our games going to be on BBC Alba?

The others with be broadcast on Rangers TV so we can watch through :ph34r: sites though, right?

It's a cup game bud, Ramsdens cup exclusively for SFL teams. Most of the games are going to be on SKY. The Unintegritables (I just made that word up for SPL) have agreed a deal with the SFL to include OUR fucking games as part of their deal with SKY so that's where our games shall be.