You can't rewrite history Ally - Keevins Blog

Ace

(made up word) if day he went into a tackle with say Scott Brown and put him out for three months. That wouldn't cause a stir at all would it

Well that's enough from me as I'm not letting you take up any more of my morning with your absolute drivel if a case against our manager. Anyway my piece and bacon with brown sauce is ready

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh where do you start with this bitter rant. here's a radical idea Spew - try actually putting facts in your rants

Rangers will today begin the first day of the rest of their lives with a new 
name, a different owner and years of 
rehabilitation ahead of them.

Sorry we are Rangers, where Rangers and always will be Rangers so where the mysterious change of name you claim??

Ally has had to be the spokesman for the cause because he is the only credible custodian of the club in the eyes of the fans who have yet to accept that Charles Green is the man rightfully at the helm inside Ibrox.

Oh so radical imagine the MANAGER of the team actually addressing the fans.

McCoist says that Rangers have 
been badly mismanaged for the last 10 months.

Yet he omits to mention former 
owner Craig Whyte by name and 
conveniently airbrushes his predecessor Sir David Murray from the oldco's 
history at the same time.

That will be the same Sir David who said he would only pass Rangers on to someone with the club's best interests at heart - then claimed to have been duped by Whyte after it emerged he'd sold the club into disgrace.

This refusal to implicate Murray 
overlooks debts of £134million that 
were run up before the road to liquidation was undertaken.

spw even if though we were mismanaged for a number of years. THE ADMINISTRATION was because of 10 months only., namely former owner not paying tax.

PS debt was NEVER £134million 5that a thin air number and depending on actually losing a tax case, but guess what WE NOT KNOW OUTCOME OT TAX CASE. for future reference we were put into administration over a bill for £11million.

And it fails to take EBTs and problems arising from alleged dual contracts into account at the same time.

ETBs were legal when we took them, HAVE WE SUDDENLY BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF DUAL CONTRACTS? NO we have not infact the not even been up in-front of ny tribunal yet.

The scatter-gun statement accuses the ruling bodies of lacking moral 
integrity - but they allowed Ally to 
sit in on the business meetings at 
Rangers' request.

And that showed they were trying to be just by taking into account his unique situation as a football boss required to immerse himself in business matters.

Oh imagine that another radical point allowing a Rangers representative into a meeting discussing allowing rangers into the football system.

Ally also got it wrong when he asks why the club has had the prize money 
for finishing second in the SPL last 
season withheld by the beaks.

That betrays a failure to take into account the fact they owed other 
clubs money for players bought to 
strengthen Rangers.

No mention of we were actually owed more in football debt than we owed out. sorry didnt that suit your agenda sprew.

The old £134 million debt pish again.

Craig Whyte pulled that number out of the air and every journo in this country takes the lying bastards word as gospel because it suits the agenda.

FUCK OFF KEEVINS YA FENIAN BASTARD. :wanker:

The £134m did appear on the administrators report by the way, so it wasn't just plucked from the air.

However, what everyone forgets is that £75m of that amount has not been proven yet.

It's only a confirmed £59 million pounds that we haven't paid.

The last thing the game needs today is a slanging match to kick off The Rangers' introduction to Scottish football via 
Brechin City and the Ramsdens Cup.

OH and this rant from you not trying to SLAG us with misinformation and lies???

And, incidentally, it dismisses Rangers' failure to hold on to a 15-point lead in the title race that was eventually won by a resurgent Celtic.

10 point deduction and players uncertain over their future nothing to do with it Spew??

Hibs' chairman Rod Petrie also 
gets it in the neck from Ally for being 
part of an SFA hierarchy that has 
apparently lacked leadership.

But Petrie, for all his faults, was only involved in Rangers' case because SFA president Campbell Ogilvie was unable to compromise discussions, having been Ibrox secretary during a period when the club are accused of wrongdoing relating to players' contracts.

Ah so because your not first choice it gives you reason to be vindictive and incompitent?

PS Spew your just a piss stained rabbid cunt

Now, rather than rant that Keevins is a taig fuck or some other insult (even though its appropriate and feels soo right), how about calmly debunking each point he makes that you disagree with !!

Fair enough.

1. By saying you can't rewrite history in the title he has completely undermined his argument re dual contracts/EBT's and us accepting responsibility....No matter what Celtic dream up as a punishment (should we be found guilty) fact is it won't change helicopter Sunday, it wont take away the image of Lennon kicking the water bottles as they blew it up at Inverness and it won't change Hartson greeting like a bitch on live TV as we pumped Utd.

2. "Retain a sense of balance"...For a start I think Ally and Rangers as a whole have remained very dignified throughout the past few months, despite the goading from everyone in Scottish Football. Where is the balance by the SFA creating a rule that all Administration/Newco situations will be dealt with on an individual basis, therefore there is no balance and the rules have just been made up as they go along to suit.

3.This refusal to implicate Murray 
were run up before the road to liquidation was undertaken....I am no fan of Murray to be fair but when he sold the club to Whyte our debt was a manageable 18 million and had been reduced steadily for the preceding 4 seasons.

4. Ally also got it wrong when he asks why the club has had the prize money 
for finishing second in the SPL last 
season withheld by the beaks....In Scotland there is no such thing as the Football debtors rule, like in England. We have been reformed as a new company and therefore all creditors have been satisfied to that degree. This money is rightfully owed to Rangers "oldco". I do however agree we should clear our footballing debts but to do it this way seems corrupt to me as who's to say the SFA aren't pocketing some money if it isn't all done out in the open.

Lastly I love how when our manager makes a valid strongly worded statement via official channels, the media can't wait to tell us how wrong and out of order he is.....Funny that when Neil Lennon charges on to a football park like a fucking ned wanting a fight and calling referees cheats on live TV the same media are falling over themselves to offer justification for his actions. <cr>

Anyway fuck Keevins and the rest of them....The Famous Glasgow Rangers are back today and I for one cant fucking wait.....No one likes us but they sure as hell need us and we are about to show them why! WATP!!!! :uk:

Remember we were all calling for someone to come out and defend our club? Someone to stand up to these hate obsessed cretins who cover our game?

Ally done that and these bastards are raging and now are trying to discredit our manager...well they can fuck right off! Don't let up Ally, we have these parasites by the balls now

i really couldn't care less what any of them jobby jabbers have to say. the fact that they feel the need to comment on our club and not there own says alot about them and there shit club! the only interest i show is to my own club who have and always will be Rangers :crabflute:

Caps lock broken? ;)

The old £134 million debt pish again.

Craig Whyte pulled that number out of the air and every journo in this country takes the lying bastards word as gospel because it suits the agenda.

FUCK OFF KEEVINS YA FENIAN BASTARD. :wanker:

I couldn't have put it better myself. :lol:

"This refusal to implicate Murray 
were run up before the road to liquidation was undertaken"

The Mhanky way. Say something enough and it becomes true.

But is the strain now showing 
through in his statement accusing the 
game's governing bodies of lacking 
moral integrity?

So, hugh, you were sat next to Ally and Green while the governing bodies were trying to rape The Rangers? ....Didn't think so!

No wonder I stopped listening to these morons years ago.