Decisions against Gers driven by """"bigotry""""

rangersxfc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dingwall/RST/FF/TBK fhanboys won't like this.

You just know how this is going to pan out; FF will continue to castigate Green for a few weeks yet. Dingwall will chip in with the odd comment but they'll become less frequent over time. Eventually, there will be a few days silence from Dingwall on the issue of Green's suitability. Some seasoned obsevers will spot this and ask what's going on, whereupon the news will finally be broken by Ayrshire Billy Boy, Dingwall's very own Comical Ali - mate, how could you do it?? - that Mark has met with Green and has secured some commitment to future discussions of fan representation.

At which point, the FF poodles will chorus as one, "Great work, Mark".

As predictable as night following day.

I just hope that the little throw away comment at the end of the interview "I had meetings last week with some Uefa officials" has had an effect on the :wanker: in the SPL. Just a little reminder that someone above them is now fully aware of the farce that is going on here

Great to hear that at last from Rangers.

Disappointed that RM's FF/RST/Suck obsession spoils a good thread as usual.

I somehow get through a good ol' Suck bash without getting put off by the likes of you. What's the issue with cutting through this thread, mate? craphead2.gif

This is coming from a guy who is coming in from the outside and sees things as they really are.

That to me is the key to all this shit.

He has no prior affiliation to the club but put his money where his mouth was.

He has been open and upfront about what he was doing with our club. I think he's starting to change his mind and could be in for longer than he first thought.

Now the crunch.

For an outsider to come in and buy a Scottish Football club and then come out with a statement that basically says the game is being run on bigotry and hatred, speaks volumes to me. This wee country stinks to the core of rebellion and anti Rangers and all that we hold dear is under attack.

The fight back has started. :uk::uk::uk:

Outstanding. Best quote, he talks about being an outsider and then said "my worry is that I'm starting to like them (Rangers)."

We all know Charlie is in it for money but with those words he is letting slip that his heart is opening up to us. With the way we have been treated I can only thank the haters, the more they hate the stronger we become. I predicted a few weeks ago that whilst Charles might have originally been here for a quick payday, he would eventually fall in love with the club and I know he hasn't exactly said that in the quote, its definitely going to come. So thank you haters, keep sticking the knives in, we'll only be stronger for it.

Great to hear that at last from Rangers.

Disappointed that RM's FF/RST/Suck obsession spoils a good thread as usual.

It's kind of worrying how much you care about other people's "obsessions".