Are we attending Clyde away?

Posso Blue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers fans don't have the organisation not to attend, so the answer is yes we will....

Sadly I think you're your right but hopefully something will be said in the press that will bring up the issue and make everyone take a stance!!!

I mean they wanted us to be playing junior football ffs!!!

Do what you want to do. If you don't feel you want to give them your money, then that's your own right.

I think some have to accept there's always going to be some who will want to back the Rangers wherever we play.

Do what you want to do. If you don't feel you want to give them your money, then that's your own right.

I think some have to accept there's always going to be some who will want to back the Rangers wherever we play.

I do accept everyone's right to choose whatever game they wish to attend due to many people taking great pride in travelling all over the world(myself included) to supports the bears.

But we must start where we mean to go on.

By all accounts we are going to be boycotting spl games away from home on our return there but this club actually voted for us to be shopping on a Saturday.

We must not finance clubs like this who have stayed afloat over the years thanks to a couple of paydays against us, to then try and stick the boot in when we were down.

I won't be there as they don't deserve my money.

I hope others are like minded, but I doubt it.

This would be our 1st opportunity to show all clubs what we are capable of as a support.

If I'm being honest, we'll be back in the top league next season, and the supporters will return to filling the away teams' stands. Then when one of these diddy teams say something they don't like, they'll go on the internet girning aboot it, then buy a ticket for that very club when we next play them.

I won't be there as they don't deserve my money.

I hope others are like minded, but I doubt it.

This would be our 1st opportunity to show all clubs what we are capable of as a support.

If I'm being honest, we'll be back in the top league next season, and the supporters will return to filling the away teams' stands. Then when one of these diddy teams say something they don't like, they'll go on the internet girning aboot it, then buy a ticket for that very club when we next play them.

I'm afraid your right !!!

if its confirmed Clyde definitely are the team who did this then I wouldnt go, would burst my arse knowing that the Gers are two miles from my house, mibbe go and stand outside

I hear that they cannot play at broad wood just now as the council have put their rent up and they can't afford it but iI didn't catch where they are havin to play just now.

Do we attend this match even though they voted for us not to be accepted in Scottish football in any form?

for me this is down to personal choice... as much as i think clyde are cunts it doesent bother me wether they stay in business or not... my resentments for all the current spl scum with the exception of dundee.

dont know where the rumour came from but most likely just someone mischief making.

SFL voted 29 teams out of 30 to vote us into the SFL.

Also remember that DUNDEE didn't vote as it was a conflict of interest

clyde statement at the time looks like they voted SFL 3 although had a little dig at us.

Clyde Football Club : "We have received absolutely no information on the organisation... whom we are being asked, and encouraged, to vote straight into the top division of the SFL under resolution two and possibly into SFL 3 under Resolution one.

"Whilst there is a leap of faith to be taken in terms of some of the matters, there can be no leap of faith with something as fundamental as knowing who is being admitted to the league.

"If a leap of faith is to be taken then, in the current circumstances, it will be taken blindly and the only logical outcome of taking that kind of risk would be to enter them to SFL 3, where, should any subsequent issues arise, they will be contained within the lowest league rather than disrupting the top flight of the SFL."

but i am quite happy to be corrected if i have got wrong.