Couple of questions/opinions....

Are you now optimistic for the season ahead?

Are the dark days now fully behind us (no more surprises)?

Will we really emerge stronger (eventually)?

Have The SFA met their match in Charles Green (is he turning the tables slightly)?

Just gauging some opinions here to be honest.

and one more thing.... Good Health everyone and enjoy the season to all Bear's..WATP :uk:

Are you now optimistic for the season ahead?

Are the dark days now fully behind us (no more surprises)?

Will we really emerge stronger (eventually)?

Have The SFA met their match in Charles Green (is he turning the tables slightly)?

Just gauging some opinions here to be honest.

and one more thing.... Good Health everyone and enjoy the season to all Bear's..WATP :uk:

am very optimistic i think we will be unbeaten in the league. with the signings were looking to bring in a would give us a decent chance to win the league or scotish cup.

dark days still ahead until the clowns at the sfa/spl decide we have been punished enough fannys

we will be stronger financially and in years time we will be back to dominating scotish football WATP :21:

Confident football wise and in our owner's ability too take care of the club

Not so confident about the spl kangaroo court

But the club will come back from all this a lot easier than most would and will be back in CL within 6 seasons if they are still accepting Scottish teams :beer1:

I have confidence in the team's ability to secure promotion this season.

Unfortunately no I don't think we have heard the last of the sfa/spl certain people not even being subtle about their string pulling anymore will make sure of that.

Yes evenyually we will emerge stronger in a few years to resume our natural place at the top of scottish football.

Regarding Green I'm not sure, we have had fine words before but as a support we have no option but to get behind the club. However I think it would be wise to keep an eye open for what any owner is up to after what has happened to us over the past few years.