Club Deck closed for East Fife game

Thats fucking stupid........just about every Rangers fan I know is going to that game. Some of them haven't been for years and are wanting season tickets.

That bastard Dingwall and his poisonous fucking forum full of taigs are damaging our club with their agenda. :dry:

May be a silly question but as I don't know the answer I will ask,Can you pay at the gate?the reason I say this is because I am sure you can at lower division games.I won't be getting a season ticket due to shift patterns and reduced hours but I want to go to as many home games as possible that don't clash with my shifts.

May be a silly question but as I don't know the answer I will ask,Can you pay at the gate?the reason I say this is because I am sure you can at lower division games.I won't be getting a season ticket due to shift patterns and reduced hours but I want to go to as many home games as possible that don't clash with my shifts.

Can't see it, with the turnout expected to be high, it's too much cash to be at the turnstiles.

It'll be open if ticket sales are good enough. They're not going to refuse to sell tickets if demand is there.

This. It's an alright idea if it doesn't prove to be popular, as it would save on staffing costs if you can close off a certain section. But as Kev said, if the tickets sell, they'll have no option but to open it.

Much as I would love Ibrox to be full, I doubt it will be any more than 30,000. Let's be honest, that would be a good crowd for this game in any other season. It's the League Cup on a Tuesday evening in the summer holiday period. We have a lot of fans who travel from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and they are unlikely to all get time off to get to Ibrox. I really hope to be wrong. The first home game on a Saturday will be different.

anyone you know in a rsc should be able to wangle you one for a game

There has been a very low attendance for midweek cup games for years and the club deck has been sparsely populated.Only a few food kiosks were open for midweek games last season for that reason.

So I guess season ticket holders will be able to pick where they want to sit?

Pity for people that have their season tickets there especially.

[/quote Ticket office said this morning Bond Holders to phone re: Season Tickets on wed or thurs as there system is down at the moment. Was told they will honour Bond Holder Seats for this season only because of takeover.