Savage?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8

If anything did come out of it it would be for emergencies ie suspensions , injuries, but still don't think it will happen !

Even as backup i don't want him.. The Robbie Savage show is not something I want overshadowing my club!

If anything did come out of it it would be for emergencies ie suspensions , injuries, but still don't think it will happen !

Even as backup i don't want him.. The Robbie Savage show is not something I want overshadowing my club!

In what way would registering him as emergency back up, where he would play for free if required, overshadow the club?

This is exactly what it would turn into; did he want to play for us when we were in the SPL or Europe?, no he slagged us off, even in the UEFA run he did it, so why chose to play now?, because it would be all about HIM. I'm sure he would love to turn it into "The Robbie Savage Circus"!

If he is serious about turning out again I'm sure one of his home country clubs could do with his services, but then again they are not as high profile.

I actually did think he was a decent player, (and he probably was), but I used to wonder why he was getting all the flak he took. After seeing his performances and postulating as a talking, (big),head I can understand the abuse.

No, sorry , not for me .

The PR generated from this would be huge, given where we are it would be a massive boost for the SFL.

You do realise we are Rangers, yeah? Robbie Savage is not needed by our club; least of all for publicity purposes. The amount of Rangers fans with small-club mentality is disturbing.

You do realise we are Rangers, yeah? Robbie Savage is not needed by our club; least of all for publicity purposes. The amount of Rangers fans with small-club mentality is disturbing.

Aye, and we are untouchable eh?

We have had 6+ Months of the worst press ever as a club, and still have plenty to come, it is not small minded or anything else to want to regain some much needed positivity around the club. Particularly outside Scotland.

We have had 6+ Months of the worst press ever as a club, and still have plenty to come, it is not small minded or anything else to want to regain some much needed positivity around the club. Particularly outside Scotland.

Always; or at least to the point where we would ever need someone like Robbie Savage to bring 'much needed "positivity" around the club'.

You are correct regarding gaining positivity, but I think he would turn it into a circus for his own ego, then when he was finished here he would start slagging us off again.