Anyone in any doubt of Chris Mclauchlins allegiance listen2interview with Regan

ger50champ

This little badly specky cunt is doing my head in but theres one thing a certainty after this interview.

He aint no fan of Rangers.Infact he is positively full of hate towards our club.Bit like the BBC.

After Greens comments on Sunday they could not wait to get this exclusive interview out there quick enough.

This interview stinks to high heaven but did this little rodent lover McLAUCHLIN miss any question that may have avoided kicking Rangers further???.

Of course he never.The wee prick must have been practicing his line in questioning all weekend.

Next time i see his wee black BMW roadster outside Ibrox Im going give him a present of appreciation :wanker:

This little badly specky cunt is doing my head in but theres one thing a certainty after this interview.

He aint no fan of Rangers.Infact he is positively full of hate towards our club.Bit like the BBC.

After Greens comments on Sunday they could not wait to get this exclusive interview out there quick enough.

This interview stinks to high heaven but did this little rodent lover McLAUCHLIN miss any question that may have avoided kicking Rangers further???.

Of course he never.The wee prick must have been practicing his line in questioning all weekend.

Next time i see his wee black BMW roadster outside Ibrox Im going give him a present of appreciation :wanker:

whats the reggy on it

Nothing 'exclusive' to see here....move along please folks. :sherlock:

Ramalamah Bagwash on STV did a similar interview with the Rear-gunner fuckwit.

McLaughlin's a Lawwell glove puppet.

As Covenanter would say, "He's on-message with 'ra Poops!" :sherlock: