One sight has kept me galvanised

Bear78

(tu) I often drive over to Ibrox after a nightshift just to feel the buzz the place gives me. Even though the place is empty, I swear I can still hear the noise we make inside when it's full. There really is no place like home! :21:

Was driving down Edmiston Drive today, I never get over how stunning The Bill Struth Main Stand is. What a sight it is, has to be one of the best stands in the world.

(tu)

Been to a couple of others, old trafford, nou camp, ajax, and did not think they were as good without being biased (well trying my best) Living down south at the moment and most stadiums lack the distinction and uniqueness of ours. Seems the upside down tin pot has caught on all over. Some mu fans were saying how much they liked Ibrox to me a while ago with 2 considering it better than their own.

Always felt humbled and inspired by Ibrox

Don't know if it's the best but I'm certain there is no place better

(tu) I often drive over to Ibrox after a nightshift just to feel the buzz the place gives me. Even though the place is empty, I swear I can still hear the noise we make inside when it's full. There really is no place like home! :21:

Snap (tu) When I'm out in Glesga I'm always looking for it, looks good from any angle or distance, there really is no place like home :uk:

I'll always remember turning onto Edmiston Drive with my older brother in the seventies especially for midweek floodlit games on chilly winter nights and seeing That Stand.

Still gives me goosebumps thinking about it then and seeing it to this day, easily the most beautiful entrance and facade in world football, well done Mr Leitch, its a masterpiece. :praise:

I agree mate, absolutely agree.

Over the last 6 months, there have been wee lifts here and there and then massive drops. Something that has kept me going though is watching videos from home games, European nights, OF games, looking at pictures of Ibrox, making my way up to it on Google Maps just for a buzz.

There is no feeling like it when you turn a corner and the Main Stand or any stand comes into sight. Seeing Ibrox away in the distance, on the horizon when you know you're going to be inside it very soon fills me with adrenaline.

I really cannot wait until Tuesday just to see how beautiful she looks once more hail.gif

I'll always remember turning onto Edmiston Drive with my older brother in the seventies especially for midweek floodlit games on chilly winter nights and seeing That Stand.

Still gives me goosebumps thinking about it then and seeing it to this day, easily the most beautiful entrance and facade in world football, well done Mr Leitch, its a masterpiece. :praise:

Got the tingly feeling the now there just thinking about it again, love it!

Couldn't have put it better myself, well done to all involved, done the club and supporters proud :clap:

I agree mate, absolutely agree.

Over the last 6 months, there have been wee lifts here and there and then massive drops. Something that has kept me going though is watching videos from home games, European nights, OF games, looking at pictures of Ibrox, making my way up to it on Google Maps just for a buzz.

There is no feeling like it when you turn a corner and the Main Stand or any stand comes into sight. Seeing Ibrox away in the distance, on the horizon when you know you're going to be inside it very soon fills me with adrenaline.

I really cannot wait until Tuesday just to see how beautiful she looks once more hail.gif

:praise: 2nd paragraph, been the same m8, but we're on our way now. CG should stick it right up the sfa and rest by playing that 3 lions 'it's coming home tune :uk::beer1: