Craig Beattie

Reading down the article thinking, "wow, not one mention of the newco yet?", and then bam, liquidation of the old club mention. Dunno why I ever thought they could go one article without mentioning it.

He's delighted with that goal, it's actually a shame he wont be able to do it against them for us unless we get them in the cup!

if we get to the round where celtic get added (3rd round??) we WILL be drawn against them, i can almost gaurentee it, no way its actually random, they NEED at least one old firm match this year IMO.

It is claimed, by some, that Black was on £1k per week at Tarts Of Middle-stoating-town so I'd reckon Beattie would have been on less.

Won't break the bank.

Go for it. (tu)

Sounds like we are offering a pay as you play kind of contract or something like it, even at that it would be far more than he was on at the tarts (when they decided to pay them).

Ex band member, his das a proddie.... all the proddies fae airdrie n coatbridge love him..... begs the question WHY did he join Celtic, my fkn Da would disown me!!! would be easier turning gay!!!

And how did you're dad react when you came out the closet??