How much is your season ticket this year?

TheKingObv

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats £100 better than sitting in govan rear rather than govan front?

Govan rear is the only part of the stadium I have never sat.

Shite atmos in govan rear mate. Owned one from 05 while 09-10 there.i only sat there for the view, for atmosphere much prefer broomy or even copland

Why the fuck is mine still so expensive? :lol:

Given that there is meant to be a 30% reduction, my ST would normally have cost me around £560?

maybe scantily clad rangers cheerleaders are serving drinks up there this season.lol :beer1:

It's 1/3 not 30% so it should be about £376 if it was £560 last year?

I don't know what the prices usually are mate. First year in the Adult price band (tu)

I just worked backwards to get £560.

So if the reductions hadn't happened, I would be going from £160 to £560 :lol:

£288 West Enclosure. Looking to move into the Copland Rear though, beside all the lads I go up with. Will most likely have to wait till the public sale? Or has anyone else managed to get moved?

I don't know what the prices usually are mate. First year in the Adult price band (tu)

I just worked backwards to get £560.

So if the reductions hadn't happened, I would be going from £160 to £560 :lol:

Ahhh, just seen what else u wrote while I was posting (tu).

Just a small price jump then eh :lol:

Shite atmos in govan rear mate. Owned one from 05 while 09-10 there.i only sat there for the view, for atmosphere much prefer broomy or even copland

Thats why I'm asking why is it a hundred quid dearer than sitting in govan front. I like the back row of the govan front, can stand the full game and no one behind you to moan.

I think it was £590 odd last season in the Govan Rear so that sounds about right. I think it's the best view in Ibrox up there but it is a huge amount extra just for that. We used to get access to the suite before it and a free tie every season for the extra money but that was stopped a good few season ago.

I think it was £590 odd last season in the Govan Rear so that sounds about right. I think it's the best view in Ibrox up there but it is a huge amount extra just for that. We used to get access to the suite before it and a free tie every season for the extra money but that was stopped a good few season ago.

(tu)

What!? I'm 17, turning 18 next month... any idea how much a season ticket would cost me in the Govan Rear?

Not sure what the deductions on juveniles are mate, so you will probs be around £100 I think (as you will be 17 when the season starts)

Next season you will be more expensive.