Weird Coincidence

Everything I have written in that post, can be found on the internet, through company announcements etc.

There is more than enough, including forlanssiter's finding, to keep on remaining cautious and asking questions of Sevco, and the men behind them.

Green has been on one hell of a charm offensive, which some people have very easily lapped up. He does seem to be doing the right things, but as Ally McCoist said to me and all those present at the RFFF meeting, we must remain balanced in our view of the new owners/board.

I still don't understand why Green hasn't been 100% transparent. With info like this doing the rounds it just adds to the stress!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything I have written in that post, can be found on the internet, through company announcements etc.

There is more than enough, including forlanssiter's finding, to keep on remaining cautious and asking questions of Sevco, and the men behind them.

Green has been on one hell of a charm offensive, which some people have very easily lapped up. He does seem to be doing the right things, but as Ally McCoist said to me and all those present at the RFFF meeting, we must remain balanced in our view of the new owners/board.

A double edged sword if ever there was one.

Supportive of Green if he's doing and saying the right things with a good pinch of healthy scepticism.

Some of the stuff on the other place would turn your guts, but most are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as am I.

Agree, Forlassister has been unearthing it from February before Whytes downfall

I still don't understand why Green hasn't been 100% transparent. With info like this doing the rounds it just adds to the stress!!

because of the abuse/hate/smear campaigns that happen to people/companies that are involved with our club.

i still dont trust green 100% but so far he seems to be doing a decent job

So is Green bad again? Seriously does this affect Rangers or is it just more speculation?

It's a sure thing. As certain as Lord Lucan asassinating JFK and making his getaway via Area 51.

the OP might be right but am damn sure if it was really bad news the bbc and newspapers would be hammering us.

Spot on, they would be able to find enough dirt on Green if there was any and so would the taigs so why have they not.

Here's an ever weirder coincidence. The 'campaign' to prevent us renewing season tickets has failed at the same time that the RST has made an embarrassing volte-face to support their renewal.

There's no shaming some of our 'leaders'.

Agree, Forlassister has been unearthing it from February before Whytes downfall

I haven't been overly enthused about Green and Co, I felt his recent charm offensive has indeed been OTT.....the whole Ally becoming a shareholder etc was too much of a coincidence for me.....I am very much with my club...but I am not convinced in the new owners motives and or whom all those investors truly are....in fact could the 50 million that went missing be some of the 30 million investment....I do wonder!

Here's an ever weirder coincidence. The 'campaign' to prevent us renewing season tickets has failed at the same time that the RST has made an embarrassing volte-face to support their renewal.

There's no shaming some of our 'leaders'.

They must have thought hey lets get some free media coverage as we exert our Authority over the Genuine supporters who don't want to see Rangers players and backroom staff paid off.

We will Pretend its us that's making supporters renew.

I haven't been overly enthused about Green and Co, I felt his recent charm offensive has indeed been OTT.....the whole Ally becoming a shareholder etc was too much of a coincidence for me.....I am very much with my club...but I am not convinced in the new owners motives and or whom all those investors truly are....in fact could the 50 million that went missing be some of the 30 million investment....I do wonder!

Taking Di Stefano's word as gospel now then?

Come on now Darche, you can't consider this Craig Whyte idea to be realistic?

You know what I'm sick to the back teeth, what's the big plan here then? Were getting players, were playing football, were chapping at the bit at our new focus on going up leagues so instead of people saying this and that put your shit out on the table and say what's what, or maybe just keep fukking about with fans emotions, to many pussy footing about, say your peace or fukk off.

Again I am in despair in reading some threads on here.

Blah,blah,blah, on and on it goes, Whyte, links, Charles Green, links, Investors etc etc etc.

The taig mhedia would be shouting from the rooftop if they had found anything on Charles Green.

The SFA did an over the top in depth "fit for purpose" on the Investors.

And still, we have people on here saying different.

I do despair at times.

Go back on here nearly a year ago and see how many were duped by Whyte! I'm not saying its bad, but we should keep asking questions.

Well when thr a conclusion share it, sharing every theory, rumour and the likes helps nothing but raise anxieties. We've got people on a mission to find something and if thr is nothing they wont stop and I'm afraid it's more about the persons looking. Does that make sense to you.

Some are not happy because green wants to make money, it's been said often enough. Cld go on.