Done the wrong thing

was pissed off by all the post about taigs on this forum,so done a noesy on there forums, and all they do is quote Scottish mhedia for evidence or a bit of a dig. Really we should pride ourselves on this forum. No digging deeper or realising that they are are a bunch of brainwashed twats.

Sorry for the rant, but good god!

Just don't get it, they have the mhedia behind them and everything is a okay? Look at the facts, the whole situation, and that we are going to back our team in the only true way, by buying season tickets and accepting that we are where we are.

Looking forward to the season!

Ahh Jesus,i knew that would happen, but seriously if you want a laugh, retarded comes to mind, they are that gullible!

I hear enough at work to know what they are like .I passed a bunch of them waiting for their bus to their game tonight and all they were talking about was Rangers . They have a CL qualifier to get knocked out of and still all they talk about is us. They believe anything spouted at them , including "soap gives you cancer ".

To be honest it's absolutely frightening the amount of people in this country who believe every word that's printed in a newspaper.

As someone once said, control the media control the masses.

It is frightening and the fact they can print utter lies, and add bits on to quotes people make is scary.

The CG quote and the guy from Raith Turnbull Hutton are fine examples.

I watched Hutton give an interview on STV, and when asked if he was threatened he stated no he wasnt.

Next day it was plastered in one of th papers he was.

I am sick of them making things up about Rangers fans and the club, we must continue to fight these lies.

was pissed off by all the post about taigs on this forum,so done a noesy on there forums, and all they do is quote Scottish mhedia for evidence or a bit of a dig. Really we should pride ourselves on this forum. No digging deeper or realising that they are are a bunch of brainwashed twats.

Sorry for the rant, but good god!

You need a brain and a wash to be brainwashed. :lol:

It is frightening and the fact they can print utter lies, and add bits on to quotes people make is scary.

The CG quote and the guy from Raith Turnbull Hutton are fine examples.

I watched Hutton give an interview on STV, and when asked if he was threatened he stated no he wasnt.

Next day it was plastered in one of th papers he was.

I am sick of them making things up about Rangers fans

and the club, we must continue to fight these lies.

I fully expect regans "death threats" will turn out to be a couple of kids giving him abuse on Twitter.

Did you notice how hard the mhedia worked to imply it was rangers fans involved, without actually mentioning the club.

I think they're being more carefull now that we will bite back, a couple of months ago they wouldn't have cared they would have blamed rangers fans straight away.