Do you trust Charles Green

mackenzie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shifty:

I don't trust this chap much and think his clapping at brechin was another one of his tricks to get the fans on side.We are still waiting for the rest of the investors to be named if it's good enough for the sfl to be told the fans must advised all who have shares in our club.

:shifty:

The Mongoose smells a snake!

But on this point....If He Had'nt clapped you would have posted he is not behind the team because he NEVER Clapped!

Good question although I did a post grad degree at Glasgow after I left the army and I couldn't tell you the chaplains name. Are you an alumni?

Was it Charlie?

Both topical and a modicum of humour I trust you appreciate mate :ulster:

Good question although I did a post grad degree at Glasgow after I left the army and I couldn't tell you the chaplains name. Are you an alumni?

No, I've known him for over 40 years. Was talking to him at Ibrox on Tuesday at shareholder's meeting. He carries out a fair number of weddings at Ibrox. Really good bluenose. And his initials are S MacQ.

25 years is correct first 5 it was my fathers season ticket then I took it over . Do you want to see my Facebook Page, married at Ibrox 2002 with the Chaplin from Glasgow university. Plenty of pictures of me and my Mrs.....FFs sherlock.

Looks awfy like My Wedding!!!!

Hey that's my wife!!!

my da and uncles were worried about david murray for about ten to fifteen years and i always thought he didnt speak up for us with the stuff when we were getting targeted from the media, uefa and sceptic. i loved craig whyte for a while but that was just because he got shot of murray but i was suspsious although i really didnt believe our great club would have been sold to crook. but charles green has impressed me as a man from day one. we were on our death bad and he has come in and given us real hope and his recent speaking up for the bears just makes me like him more.

charlie green all the way for me.

I don't trust this chap much and think his clapping at brechin was another one of his tricks to get the fans on side.We are still waiting for the rest of the investors to be named if it's good enough for the sfl to be told the fans must advised all who have shares in our club.

Yet another Mhank moron!

I don't trust Charles Green; but then again I don't trust Prime Ministers nor any politicians either. It is not up to us to trust Charles Green; he has to prove himself to us, not the other way round. Charles Green will be judged on what he has achieved at Rangers, not before or during it; that is the way it always has been: you are judged on what you give Rangers, nothing else.