Graham Spears

ruaridhmac

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an utter dick. Can you imagine if he said that about them getting rid of their catholic/timmy image...Hell would break loose with them.

The journalists just write anything about us and Protestantism and get away with it!!!!! :wanker:

If it weren't for people like Luther , Clavin and Knox then this country would still be torturing and burning people for the crimes of herecy and witchcraft , Satans guardian is in Rome and not in hell

Phil MacGiollaBhain ‏@Pmacgiollabhain

@GrahamSpiers The club is dead. However, Sevco Scotland Limited now owning the Ibrox franchise have to reach the same racist underclass.

another prick! id love to break his face

He needs to get up to date. It's now The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

Fuck him, waste of oxygen! I don't care 2 fucks what anyone thinks, i for one am damn proud of my/our Protestant routes, and, last time i checked, it's NOT a crime to be either, Protestant or PROUD of it. There's nothing wrong with being proud of one's religious background.. I wonder what half these bastards would think if we had not had John Knox's Reformation? I tell you what, they probs wouldn't be able to write the drivel they do now, don't they realise that our Protestantism represents freedom!

Just because your a Protestant does NOT make you a bigot, these cunts are just playing some kind of sordid race card in attempt to make us feel guilty, or, even shameful of our history and traditions. It's an absolute scandal in what is meant to be a FREE Protestant country..

Here's to 322 years of no fucking papery! :beer1:

What an utter dick. Can you imagine if he said that about them getting rid of their catholic/timmy image...Hell would break loose with them.

they dont have a fake catholic image though, they're all beasting young boys. :angry: