Amy Macdonald's tweet

Jodz

I remember her comments kicking shagger when he was down, fuck her.

Bang on.

She had him down as a rapist as soon as the allegations surfaced - not a word from her though about her beloved Lovell and his assault on his ex-partner, for which he was actually found guilty of.

As you say Annan - fuck her.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is completely unrelated, but that fucking cow Sandi Thom growled at me the other week when I was on my lunch break at work. Was going along past central station and she was heading into the Raddison. Fucking manky troll-looking boot. I'd have sparked her out if I wasn't a gentleman... and she wasn't with a fucking tank of a guy.

Bang on.

She had him down as a rapist as soon as the allegations surfaced - not a word from her though about her beloved Lovell and his assault on his ex-partner, for which he was actually found guilty of.

As you say Annan - fuck her.

The only reference I can find to this is a vague claim on another message board that she posted something on Facebook. I've been through her Facebook page and found nothing. Does anybody have any hard evidence this actually happened? She's always been open about being a bear and I find it hard to believe she'd libel McGregor this way.

The only reference I can find to this is a vague claim on another message board that she posted something on Facebook. I've been through her Facebook page and found nothing. Does anybody have any hard evidence this actually happened? She's always been open about being a bear and I find it hard to believe she'd libel McGregor this way.

I'll try and find a screenshot of her facebook post at the time - but she definitely called him/implied he was a rapist. She also made some derogatory comments about us after we beat Falkirk in a final (the game that Novo scored in).

Also a SNP supporter (IIRC).

Fucking boot.

ps....that pic in the OP - she looks like Lovell has been at her (and I don't mean intimately).

January 18, 2010: Footballer’s fiancée Amy Macdonald has used her Facebook page to stick the boot into Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor, who is being investigated by police over a claim he sexually assaulted a woman. The singer described McGregor as a “compete cretin” and a “twat”.

Not a rapist, or even close. Although it was just after he was in the news for sexual assault claim against him.

To be honest, I'm sure he's been called worse by bears since he showed how much of a Rangers man he was a few months ago.

January 18, 2010: Footballer’s fiancée Amy Macdonald has used her Facebook page to stick the boot into Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor, who is being investigated by police over a claim he sexually assaulted a woman. The singer described McGregor as a “compete cretin” and a “twat”.

Not a rapist, or even close. Although it was just after he was in the news for sexual assault claim against him.

To be honest, I'm sure he's been called worse by bears since he showed how much of a Rangers man he was a few months ago.

We all think he is a complete cretin and a twat now

:)

If she said that about McGregor, Fine, he is a fucking cretin. Why can the support not see him for what he is, a money grabbing bastard who left the club in the lurch,

He wasn't at the time he was one of the most important players in our squad.

Do you think its ok for a woman just to call someone a Rapist.

This Amy love in all very taigish to me she screams attention seeker must be really keen to promote herself.

The funny thing is she was banging a wife beater while slagging off an innocent player.

He wasn't at the time he was one of the most important players in our squad.

Do you think its ok for a woman just to call someone a Rapist.

This Amy love in all very taigish to me she screams attention seeker must be really keen to promote herself.

The funny thing is she was banging a wife beater while slagging off an innocent player.

first of all he never raped anyone and it's shocking that anyone would accuse him or slate him but can you point me in the direction of the piece were she spoke out at Shagger?, i've googled it and can't find fuck all yet i keep hearing people mention it.