Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is poor :anguish:

Cup games rarely do well at Ibrox though, seems to be a "only care about the league" mentality amongst some of the support (td)

Hopefully, like I've said in other threads, more will buy on the night (tu)

it's a Tuesday night. You might find its more of the fans from close to Glasgow that are going. I doubt a lot of the English and Irish busses will make it due to the time of the game.

The first real test will be a Saturday 3pm kick off

With respect mate, if there are not 40 000 Bears living in Glasgow, or even the Glasgow area, who can be arsed going to the game, its a fucking disgrace.

I'm flying home from Spain tomorrow, then driving down from Inverness for the game the following night, and I'm sure there are plenty others making the effort and travelling much further than me.

2 weeks I have sat in Spain thinking about this fucking game,waiting to come home, and we cant even get a full house?

Its sickening, it really is.

I'm from Perth, I finish work at 5 and am jumping on the next train to Glasgow and should just about get there for kick-off. I won't get back home until nearly 1am. No matter if there's 50 or 50,000 there - I'm just there to see the Rangers.

30k will be the attendance.

I think if we can get somewhere between 30 and 40 then that's not too bad for a midweek game I guess. I'd have thought the whole first home game back would have boosted sales though.

I am sure the league opener against East Stirling will be a sell-out. If not, that's shameful. We were making fun of the tatty munchers for having an attendance of 48k... at the moment we'll be lucky to get half of that.

I'm missing this one because I'm away on holiday tomorrow..

If we get 30000 for a tuesday night against East Fife thats a not bad crowd I'd say our first home game in the league will be a sell out......We should have priced it at £12 in tribute to the fans.

I'm going through for this game when I hardly get to any other ones.

Like many have said, we can't judge until its a weekend game.

Thats a load of shite...........it would be full if we were playing, for example, Stuttgart or Valencia.

Some people are just cunts, theres no other word for it.