Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate! Just seems like a chance for disaster imo!

just a wee question mate does the blue star and st andrews still run buses? used to travel with them all time (left the drum 20 years ago out of touch}

with

If we got thirty thousand or more I actually think I would cry.Our team has been to the brink and I honestly feared we might never be back. Tonights going to be very emotional for the fans.

Bring it on :21::crab::uk:

I think we,ll get 30k no probs. I am going with three mates who haven,t been for yonks and have vowed to go to as many games this year as work allows. They are as sick as the rest of us about whats happened this year.

In panic mode now. Me and my mate are heading along, hoping to be there abot half 6 to get a ticket at the gate. Apparently it's very congested over at Ibrox now, worried I won't get a ticket :(

Can't imagine the game selling out tonight mate. Would need to sell about 100 tickets a minute.

In panic mode now. Me and my mate are heading along, hoping to be there abot half 6 to get a ticket at the gate. Apparently it's very congested over at Ibrox now, worried I won't get a ticket :(

I hope the place is packed with Bears, we need to stand togehter and show our support of the club, the team and of course Wee Super! :praise:

Best of luck with your ticket, you should be fine tho

I'd try to be there a bit earlier than that if you want to be in for kick off.

I wish I was going to this game simply can't go as I'm skint have no money atall even tried for a tap lol but what annoys me on facebook is all they daft rangers pages laughing at celtics attendances at games and we can't even equal it!

:lol:

Your team could only get 48k to watch the team raise the spl flag, trust me that's your biggest game of the season unless you draw us in a cup.

We are playing a 1 st round league cup match....on a tuesday.... :lol:

P.S. Admin ban this taig...

I wish I was going to this game simply can't go as I'm skint have no money atall even tried for a tap lol but what annoys me on facebook is all they daft rangers pages laughing at celtics attendances at games and we can't even equal it!

They were supposed to be celebrating 1st tainted title in 4 years and 12000 didnt show, we are playing east fiife in a cup nobody ever really gives a toss about and there could possibly be touching 40000! This is why we are the people! :clap:

Really glad the weather has been kind to us.

I know weather shouldn't be a factor for proper fans, but people will think it's a nice night for football and get up off their arses to support the team. If it was pishing of rain, they might think twice.

A match that's included in their season ticket, 3 o'clock on a Saturday, with the title flag being raised which is usually a sell out and supposed to be a celebration for the hard work from the season before. How can you compare that to East Fife game, midweek, League Cup, not on season tickets?

Really glad the weather has been kind to us.

I know weather shouldn't be a factor for proper fans, but people will think it's a nice night for football and get up off their arses to support the team. If it was pishing of rain, they might think twice.

*awaits ray,with latest forecast of pishing rain*