***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

I know STB has done the first 2 match threads but I'm that excited that I have to start one. First game of our adventure in Division 3 :)

Alexander

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Black

Shiels MacLeod

Little McCulloch McKay

Really hope i get tickets for this! Was going to do it over the phone but it could be mobbed, so i'm going to go to sleep now and get up and go to Ibrox for tickets!

Wonder if there will be long queues?

Anyway, as said no reason to change the team from tonight! Hope Shiels and Wallace can play as well as they did tonight.

Same team as Tuesday night for me.

I wonder what kit we'll be wearing?

Have to agree.Same team. Team looked good. Both teams looked low on batteries after 70 minutes. Sandazza and Kyle didnt impress though

East Fife looked to be bringing everyone back at the end.

From Rangers site....

TICKETS for Saturday's clash with Peterhead at Balmoor are now sold out.

Tickets went on sale this morning via the ticketing hotline and online to season ticket holders only.

The very limited ticket allocation provided by Peterhead was split over three sales channels to allow fans country-wide to buy.

Due to fans queuing from the early hours of this morning, the allocation at the ticket centre quickly exceeded demand.

Online & hotline allocations quickly followed and the club's allocation is now sold out

Wonder how many tickets that was ? Stadium info says 4000 capacity but only 1000 seated yet had 4500 at a Cup match in January.

Not for the average bear......

Places for Corporate Hospitality are still available in the Marquee. These are priced at £150 + vat per head and include a 4 course lunch, drinks, seats in the main stand to enjoy the game and morning and half time refreshments. Entertainment will be provided by after dinner speaker Andy Cameron

Not for the average bear......

Places for Corporate Hospitality are still available in the Marquee. These are priced at £150 + vat per head and include a 4 course lunch, drinks, seats in the main stand to enjoy the game and morning and half time refreshments. Entertainment will be provided by after dinner speaker Andy Cameron

Was going well until you mentioned the guy doing the speaking.