***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

I can't watch. The biggest noise on the park is coming from the Peterhead fans. The players on the pitch are picking up on the blank look on the supporters faces. The commentators are having a field day, reminding us that our march to the top won't be so easy. The Peterhead players look hungry for the ball and Rangers look bemused, like a team ready to pack it in. How the fuck can they not look hungry for the ball with some players on £7K+ a week? With everything else, this is the last thing we needed.

Credit to Peterhead, they have played to their strengths.

I hope Ally is ruthless with this lot and does not go easy on them, they should not be picking up those wages when guys who have 1 or 2 jobs and train twice a week are turning them over.

The financial muscle we do have, and the quality comparisson we do have, should not be seeing us conceding let alone losing.

I was very realist and knew it wasn't going to be a stroll but if we're going to sit and watch seasoned pros like broadfoot and goian make fuck up's all season then we might aswell change it now and release them.

No one is going to touch them after this.