I am getting very worried

tbblue

been said more than 20k have been sold in 1 week....i need to await the public sale next tuesday...and need to get 3 next to each other for me, my dad and my 7yr old son...with the fantastic support of Rangers that may prove a difficult one!

Have no fear, until the Public sale as far as I'm aware the renewals cannot exceed the amount of sales there were last year for obvious reasons 00000042.gif

You'll manage 3 together, maybe not where you're hoping for, but you'll manage.

I'm waiting til the 14th to renew as I want a different seat.

However, in a weird way. I'd be delighted if I couldn't get one because they were sold out laugh.gif Our fans always show up in hour of need

Games after admin. Legends game. Last night.

We are the people smiley-gen014.gif

However, in a weird way. I'd be delighted if I couldn't get one because they were sold out laugh.gif Our fans always show up in hour of need

Pretty sure you can request a seat transfer during the renewal's, unless its changed this season.

Pretty sure you can request a seat transfer during the renewal's, unless its changed this season.

I was told they cant as they're simply to busy atm. I was in TO yesterday. It would also mean I was taking someone else's seat if they hadn't renewed yet.

I was told they cant as they're simply to busy atm. I was in TO yesterday. It would also mean I was taking someone else's seat if they hadn't renewed yet.

I see, as I said I'm sure you used to be able to, maybe with the short timescale this year they aren't doing it, I'm sure you could transfer to a seat not previously a season ticket holders.

You could also renew your current ticket and then transfer after the renewal deadline.

I admire your sentiment in your post.

Both me and my wife renewed ours yesterday for G5 front but wanted to sit together and were told to wait till the 14th to request 2 seats together, but the feeling I am getting is we won't be able to.

As the sheer volume of fans who are wanting tickets will dictate this as there were quite a few fans who were turned away for ST's as they were not opened to non ST holders till that date.

So fingers crossed for you mate and enjoy our next 4 (At least) League winning seasons.

Isn't it great being a Rangers fan right now? SPL clubs are panicking because they're not selling enough tickets, our fans are panicking cause there might not be any left :lol:

We truly are the people :praise:

haha yup it's the business, I also need to wait till the public sale, then hope i can get 2 together for me and my boy

I see, as I said I'm sure you used to be able to, maybe with the short timescale this year they aren't doing it, I'm sure you could transfer to a seat not previously a season ticket holders.

You could also renew your current ticket and then transfer after the renewal deadline.

(tu) you used to be able to request seat transfers when renewing but they won't do it this season. I called up and asked earlier today. She also said I wouldn't be able to renew and then move after the deadline. Not sure if that'll be the case or if she just wanted me off the phone.

(tu) you used to be able to request seat transfers when renewing but they won't do it this season. I called up and asked earlier today. She also said I wouldn't be able to renew and then move after the deadline. Not sure if that'll be the case or if she just wanted me off the phone.

I was told different at ticket office last week when getting east fife tickets and confirmed again when i was over on Sunday with our renewals - my son wants a move beside us and he advised to renew (which I have done) and then turn up on the 14th and ask for a move.

He did say that previous seasons they would do transfers in between renewals closing and public sale starting but due to time restraints we would just have to turn up on the 14th and hope for the best.

I was told different at ticket office last week when getting east fife tickets and confirmed again when i was over on Sunday with our renewals - my son wants a move beside us and he advised to renew (which I have done) and then turn up on the 14th and ask for a move.

He did say that previous seasons they would do transfers in between renewals closing and public sale starting but due to time restraints we would just have to turn up on the 14th and hope for the best.

Cheers. I'll just renew online and then try and get a move later (tu)

I'm worried as they tried to withdraw the ST money from my new credit card, I thought I had activated it but it turned out that I didn't. I had to activate it and email them to tell them to take payment again.

I got an automated response stating they were too busy to reply manually. Hopefully they'll take it before or on Friday

I have just applied for a credit card today after last night games because I realised I won't have the £ before public sales come out.

Hope it all gets sorted so I can get a decent seat when the 14th comes around.

Pay it in 4 monthly installments mate.

You should have renewed to guarentee your seat then get moved before public sale, thats what i done last time.

Thats bollocks mate, there seat wont show as available as until the deadline comes that seat is still there's as they have first refusal.

So I would think they were just being difficult or the guy could not be fucked as I did it a few years back and my mate did it last season.