LC Poll  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we want to draw for 2nd round LC tomorrow

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get everyones point about not wanting a Spl team to get ticket money from a game at ibrox, but tbh I'd be thinking more about the fact 50000 of us are witnessing the first step in our payback. Pumping the sheep at Ibrox? Yes please! Don't give a fuck about the gate split in that instance

Aberdeen at Ibrox. Make it £2 a ticket to cover costs. Give them fuck all.

Aberdeen away would be a great away day too i could get tickets. And we get half the money either way so I'd be attending if i could get tickets.

Don't really know how I see the gate money argument in respect to SPL teams. If we get Hibs or Aberdeen possibly away then we would in essence be taking their cash and as they would probably pack out against usand with a reasonable capacity (they're only there to see the Rangers!)but outwith that we would be filling there ground for them.

Solves the problem if we get a 1st division mob.

Sheep at home

But how do we handle tickets?

Do we match their support instead of filling their coffers?

I dont know, dont want to hurt our own just to hurt them

Toughie

£2 entry for all home and away fans. Cover costs, give them fuck all and sell out Ibrox to boot.

Even at 15 quid a ticket (fiver for boys, seemed like quite a few brought the family last night :praise: )east fife would have got about £150-200K last night and I don't think alot would be happy at throwing that kind of money at either Hibs or Aberdeen. Green would need to do something to appease this IMO

Two reasons,it's easier for me to get there providing it's a Wednesday and secondly I think we would pump them :sherlock:

The pitch is too small and narrow, we have always struggled against them at New Douglas Park.

They know exactly how to annoy bigger teams when they go there. It's just when they're suppose to win they find it hard.

But you're clearly a selfish cunt who would rather see Rangers papped out the Cup just for the sake of a bit of petrol :p20::p20:

Your card is marked, 'Bombay'.

its great how the cup draws are more exciting than ever.

no spl team for me quite yet as teams not ready but 1st division team away with most seats would be fine.

Anything with terraces is preferable :D

I'll take anyone, home or away.

sheep in aberdeen. as was pointed out to me, the gates are split 50/50, so if none of our fans turned up, and 6000 of theirs.... we get 3000 gate reciepts and none of our fans will have went to the game.

The pitch is too small and narrow, we have always struggled against them at New Douglas Park.

They know exactly how to annoy bigger teams when they go there. It's just when they're suppose to win they find it hard.

But you're clearly a selfish cunt who would rather see Rangers papped out the Cup just for the sake of a bit of petrol :p20: :p20:

Your card is marked, 'Bombay'.

Petrol?

I'm offended you'd think I'd attend a Rangers game without a fucking carryout!

Stop being such a blouse Ben,8-0.

Livingston.

Just to give another small SFL club a financial boost and the privilege of playing the worlds most successful club.

Fuck Livingston, club and place is full of Tarriers

Fuck the TowerFc as well! In fact I think they r deed lolololololol

Fucking dicks