Boycott

Albertz-89

Yes I understand the principle behind this is "im not giving those cunts my money" that's a fair point.

But the reason I don't agree with it is - it smacks of obsession with the demise of these teams.

Will I have a broad smile across my face the day one of them goes tits up? Hell yes, but it's not going to bother me if it doesn't happen.

One team and one team only matters, and that is Rangers. And I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to be getting it right up they bastards on their own patch as they stream for an early exit during a hiding from us.

WATP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I understand the principle behind this is "im not giving those cunts my money" that's a fair point.

But the reason I don't agree with it is - it smacks of obsession with the demise of these teams.

Will I have a broad smile across my face the day one of them goes tits up? Hell yes, but it's not going to bother me if it doesn't happen.

One team and one team only matters, and that is Rangers. And I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to be getting it right up they bastards on their own patch as they stream for an early exit during a hiding from us.

WATP

Fuck off immediately.

WATP

They tried to kill our club. It is out of respect for our club we must inflict as much financial damage on them as we can.

Rotten to the core clubs don't deserve Bears money imo

I disagree.

I personally will never go to any stadium but Ibrox. Without exception. Friends have said I'll change my tune if we draw the scum away in the cup, but they forget how stubborn I am. It isn't just about wanting to see other teams die, it's my choice on who I give my money to.

Good luck to the bears who travel. I have nothing but respect for any bluenose.

A taigish opinion.

That I want to go and support my team because I'm more interested in fucking them over football wise rather than being obsessed with them going bust, well forgive me for not giving a fuck about them, I'll let you do that

If you and other Rangers fans continue to give these corrupt ,and evil SPL Teams fans and chairmen Money , then when you go there they, will laugh at you and probably spit in your Pies, and piss in your Bovril.

Starve them and Teach them a fucking lesson ,and instead of giving them your Money , buy some Rangers Merchandise.

Only then will they fucking learn.

Yes I do want them to feel our pain too.

They never showed any mercy to us.

WATP

Yes it will go tits up without my money and i will smile.

WATP

I cant see us putting money into your club once we are back in the SPL.

That I want to go and support my team because I'm more interested in fucking them over football wise rather than being obsessed with them going bust, well forgive me for not giving a fuck about them, I'll let you do that

So you are willing to support those who tried to kill our club?

WATP

Why you on here writing this pish :lol:

WATP

......."sticking it right up they bastards in their own patch". May be enjoyable for the 5mins it lasts. Have a think about what has happened more to the point what could have happened....they wanted us dead for no good reason.