Clyde tickets

The Dude

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Clyde now played at Alloa cos they couldn't afford the rent for Broadwood? Might be wrong but I'm sure I heard that. Partick Thistle played Clyde at Alloa in the Ramsdens I'm sure

They're putting a plastic pitch down at Broadwood and it isn't done yet.

Just heard that the club won't be accepting tickets for Broadwood. We've apparently been offered up to 6000 of the available 8000 tickets but won't be taking them.

I have nearly shot my bolt! I pray this is true, the fight back continues. :wanker:

I was actually in Broadwood last night doing a bit of business.

The Coltwood Colts own the stadium now and Clyde only have a contract to play something like 20 matches a season. But the colts have the full running of the stadium etc and that's fantastic for an organisation like that.

Clyde couldn't afford the stadium lease from the council.

The artificial surface is just over halfway done, just past the halfway line last night, should be finished in the next week or so.

Got 3 stands and think the capacity was 6k he told me, no standing room.

Clyde are meant to be in a joint venture with EK Thistle Juniors for a new park / training facility. The Colts apparently won a massive grant and it's them who are laying the new surface if i'm not mistaken . Is that right Glasgow Blue nose ?

Also heard that rent was 25k a month ?

Just heard that the club won't be accepting tickets for Broadwood. We've apparently been offered up to 6000 of the available 8000 tickets but won't be taking them.

Is it not the case that we are refusing to sell them on behalf of Clyde? I expect we asked for some of the money for selling them and Clyde perhaps rejected that. Clyde voted us into the SFL, it is still available to see in their web site archive.

Beleive it's Green saying fuck you, you didn't want us so you won't be wanting our money then eh?

No, Clyde voted us into the SFL.

From their web site :

It would not be for the good of the game to compound the problems of a club by refusing entry to the SFL for Rangers Football Club. We will therefore take that leap of faith and vote in favour of Resolution 1 despite not a single word of reasoning having been provided to support the Resolution.

Resolution 1 was for voting us into the SFL.