The Dude

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Clyde voted us into the SFL.

From their web site :

It would not be for the good of the game to compound the problems of a club by refusing entry to the SFL for Rangers Football Club. We will therefore take that leap of faith and vote in favour of Resolution 1 despite not a single word of reasoning having been provided to support the Resolution.

Resolution 1 was for voting us into the SFL.

Which club voted against us then it was a 29-1 vote.

Clyde seem to be having the finger pointing at them, with absolutely no evidence. (Other than some taig owners()

I’m really not comfortable with this “Guilty until proven innocent” thing that’s going on with them regarding a boycott.

After what we’ve gone through, we shouldn’t be treating folk like that.

Judging by statements my suspicions were with Raith Rovers, but it was a secret ballot so we'll never know.

Clyde seem to be having the finger pointing at them, with absolutely no evidence. (Other than some taig owners()

I’m really not comfortable with this “Guilty until proven innocent” thing that’s going on with them regarding a boycott.

After what we’ve gone through, we shouldn’t be treating folk like that.

Judging by statements my suspicions were with Raith Rovers, but it was a secret ballot so we'll never know.

Clyde are a community owned club.

Clyde are meant to be in a joint venture with EK Thistle Juniors for a new park / training facility. The Colts apparently won a massive grant and it's them who are laying the new surface if i'm not mistaken . Is that right Glasgow Blue nose ?

Also heard that rent was 25k a month ?

Yes it's the colts who are laying the surface etc as they now own the stadium.

He did say Clyde are trying to move to somewhere in East Kilbride so that works in with what your saying.

I thought Clyde now played at Alloa cos they couldn't afford the rent for Broadwood? Might be wrong but I'm sure I heard that. Partick Thistle played Clyde at Alloa in the Ramsdens I'm sure

That was because the pitch wasn't ready. They still play at broadwood

Clyde came out with a statement, I'm sure it was them, questioning why they should, in other words "bend over backwards and allow 'Sevco' to join when they know absolutely nothing about them, who the investors are, what their business plan is" etc.

I'm sure it was Clyde, and if it was then this is the best thing to do, well done CG 00000042.gif

Not so sure it was Clyde.

http://www.clydefc.co.uk/statement2.html

Important bit;

"It would not be for the good of the game to compound the problems of a club by refusing entry to the SFL for Rangers Football Club. We will therefore take that leap of faith and vote in favour of Resolution 1 despite not a single word of reasoning having been provided to support the Resolution."

Played with Clyde youths about 9 year ago when they were up there fighting for promotion to the SPL.

What a downhill spiral they have went in.

If they did vote No for our entry into the SFL then i'm 100% behind a boycott.

Same here, but only if it was them. It will do us no favours to be seen to be reactionary. Get the facts, THEN put the boot in.

Same here, but only if it was them. It will do us no favours to be seen to be reactionary. Get the facts, THEN put the boot in.

Someone with a connection to the club who voted against us will spill the beans to the wrong person soon enough.

Some daft drunk money grabbin cow blabbing to her pals how her rich husband has a small cock, is shite in bed n tried to shaft Rangers... Ooops :craphead:

If this is true then i would be pretty sure Green and the club would have made sure it was Clyde who said no before refusing tickets.

The club would not want the embarrassment of doing this and then being proved wrong.

How could the club be proved wrong over not taking an official allocation?

Did Clyde not release about 3 statements, 1 stating Saracens should be in the spl before us?

"Clyde added another layer of uncertainty when they claimed insufficient knowledge of Rangers newco made it "impossible" and "irresponsible" for any of the SFL clubs to consider admitting the Ibrox club into the organisation at all, never mind straight into the First Division."