What Other Teams Do You Support (If Any)?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the possibility of full dissolution of the Gers was mentioned a while ago I had a quick thought what I'd do if I had no team to support. It took about 2 seconds to realise I couldn't give a shit about any other team in Scotland or anywhere.

Far from supporting them, I do have a bit of a soft spot for Blackpool. I went there every year as a weane, they were a wee team that made it to the top and their manager is an absolute cracker.

I don't even support the Scotland national team, I see it as nothing but taking away our players now and then to play daft friendlies. Thankfully Craig the Bean won't pick our players now anyway.

Supporting and looking out for anothers result is very different. I doubt very many of us would have the finance and free time to support more than 1 club tbh.

Rangers is a way of life, no other club could get close to what it means to the people.

I support the most successful football club in world history, what possible reason could I have to support another one?

well how come you were asking on another forum who you should support you fenian bastard. :wanker:

Im a supporter and fan of Rangers. Rangers is my team that I love

I am a fan of arsenal though as in I will watch a game on tv if I can, I want them to do well and enjoy seeing them do so.

if the teams meet I am behind rangers 100% theres no question about it. thats it

How can anyone support more than 1 team ? I actually hate hearing people say that they do.

I support Rangers and Rangers only.

I take an interest in Chelsea myself, and like to see Real Madrid beat Barcelona to the league, but loving them like I do Rangers is absolute bollocks. :drugang:

Rangers should be enough for anyone.

I support Rangers but I do have preferences in other games for instance I like Chelsea because players like Cech Lampard and Essien and I like Real Madrid as they have Ronaldo Cassilas and Alonso.If Chelsea played Real Madrid I would prefer Chelsea to win as they are more local and would have more Brittish players.I doubt I would ever go to a Chelsea or Real Madrid game unless it was Rangers that were their opponents .

I live in England and Support Aston Villa and have been a Rangers Fan from childhood.

From another Forum I use, in response to someone asking what teams you 'hate' :

Teams You Like No 'hate' here, let's have some footballing solidarity instead.

Remember - No Opposition = No Game.

Support : - Aston Villa - (Glasgow) Rangers - Scarborough Athletic - England

Like : Heart of Midlothian - Gillingham (my Kentish roots) - Burnley - Portsmouth - both Sheffields (United & Wednesday) - Sunderland - Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhampton Wanderers

Opposition : Birmingham City - West Bromwich Albion - Arsenal - (Glasgow) Celtic

EDIT - Typo