Who's all making the trip?

no worries as long as your sorted mate........... though thats you , deccy and roboprod on my own personal death list, i will hunt you lot down and kill you :D

Any of you guys got tickets? prepared to meet you there, pay for the bus and the tickets

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 1 home end spare ticket. if that suits pm me your name and number

there is only 1 thing that means more than rangers (although I am starting to question even that :rolleyes: ) which is family. I have two boys that go with me and if I can get 3 tickets then yes. I really appreaciate the offer mate.

there is only 1 thing that means more than rangers (although I am starting to question even that :rolleyes: ) which is family. I have two boys that go with me and if I can get 3 tickets then yes. I really appreaciate the offer mate.

i had 8 about 20 mins ago but sold 7 right away

Just ssen your post, would have taken 4 (family plus 1), chhers mate I really appreaciate the offer of the ticket.

PM me your number and i'll call you way up if we get any non runners.

no worries as long as your sorted mate........... though thats you , deccy and roboprod on my own personal death list, i will hunt you lot down and kill you :D

Haha! Wish we were on it. Let the boy im goin with get a bus. Dont even know if weve got seats :lol: definitely wont be standing for about 11 hours solid though so might end up going through the RSC contact numbers bit early doors :sherlock: