Beattie 'disappointed'

Brightside

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rumour was that Beattie wanted the same wage as Black and if true Green rightly said no regardless of what McCoist wanted.

Can't argue with that and i don't think we need him anyway, but would still like a bit of a response from Ally or Charles Green toward his comments. If we're still buying i would sooner see the back 4 sorted further as Goian IMO is a liability with his play and tackling, if he stays i expect him to get a good few red cards. And lets not even start discussing Clubfoot.............

from one his mates in Airdrie, i was told he was offered pay as u play deal, a contract similar to K Kyles, were he was to prove his fitness for the year, then would be offered a further 2 years.

i reckon

super made a list of strikers and the others all signed up within seconds , Green done job, leaving Beattie thinking McCoist didnt get his number 1 target!

Sandaza or Beattie? the Spanish tim will do me instead of another JUMPADITE

Agree with this, Ally said i need 3 more strikers for this.. here's a list do what you do Charles, Little re-signed no issues and the first two to sign for the right price came in.

Job done. He hesistated and got shafted

from one his mates in Airdrie, i was told he was offered pay as u play deal, a contract similar to K Kyles, were he was to prove his fitness for the year, then would be offered a further 2 years.

i reckon

super made a list of strikers and the others all signed up within seconds , Green done job, leaving Beattie thinking McCoist didnt get his number 1 target!

Sandaza or Beattie? the Spanish tim will do me instead of another JUMPADITE

What's a jumpadite?

I'd have taken him but there's a greater need for us to fill other positions now, so no great loss.

Wish the centre back situation was clearer as we dont want to be running about at the last minute trying to get 1 or 2 experienced guys signed up.

After meeting him last week and getting his take on things only for him in the media to say it wasn't for financial reasons then I have to say his stay with the beggars has affected his brain and he is clearly telling lies and what club do we know are good at that

Who cares what he has too say. If he'd accepted the deal in the 1st place he would have been at plying his trade for the mighty Glasgow Rangers, and Kyle would have lost out...... You snooze you lose ya greedy fucker! Chance gone(hopefully).

McCoist so far has been supportive of Green and has recently come out and stated their ever improving relationship. I'm sure there will be disagrements, managers are not in charge of finances, Chief Execs are.

McCoist would rightly sign every player he could.

Green will try and match McCoist's desire for players but in the end Green will say no before McCoist will. That's just football politics.

I'll not let some ex-tarrier drive a wedge of suspicion between McCoist and Green. I'll trust Ally to say something if and when it is required.

Other than Sandaza? Did you scream at him when he crossed himself before coming on the pitch on Tuesday?

I wasn't there, but I would have.

I hated when we had Novo here aswell. He was a Catholic and just pretended he was a loyalist to get in with the fans.

His accent was fucking ridiculous aswell.

I wasn't there, but I would have.

I hated when we had Novo here aswell. He was a Catholic and just pretended he was a loyalist to get in with the fans.

His accent was fucking ridiculous aswell.

You sound poisonous, I hope you don't come to Scotland and indulge in anything that will get the club in trouble. Are you the type of fan that puts your own political and religious beliefs before the good of the club?

You sound poisonous, I hope you don't come to Scotland and indulge in anything that will get the club in trouble. Are you the type of fan that puts your own political and religious beliefs before the good of the club?

:lol:

Nah i'm on the windup, man.

I'm very much an Atheist and my political beliefs don't come into football. I also love wee Novo :h34rt: