Beattie 'disappointed'

Brightside

Not a big loss tbh.

Beattie's a handy player when he's fit, but his injury problems seem to always his biggest concern.

He's been riding the coat tails of that goal against Celtic for months now, but it'll take more than a penalty and a funky chicken celebration against Celtic to earn a big money move to Rangers.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his comments shouldn't just be cast aside, it'd be good to clarify what they didn't agree on; wage demands? budget spent? no more in till another goes?

I would think it'd be that we've just brought in 2/3 strikers (depending how you class Shiels) and another one is completely unnecessary.

With Edu/Bedoya leaving we would need Midfielders

Maybe Charles Green is just being sensible and looking at it from a fans point of view.

We already have McCulloch, Little, Sandaza, Kyle, McKay and Shiels who can all play up front. What's the point in spending money to buy another striker?

I wasn't there, but I would have.

I hated when we had Novo here aswell. He was a Catholic and just pretended he was a loyalist to get in with the fans.

His accent was fucking ridiculous aswell.

I tried this fishing trip yesterday, you have done better than me with the old hook.

He should have taken the first offer in stead of fannying about

That is an arsehole statement you are not entitled to make unless you were sitting next to craig beattie when the talks went ahead.

Again, arsehole statement

The rumour was that Beattie wanted the same wage as Black and if true Green rightly said no regardless of what McCoist wanted.

know Craig well, he is Rangers through and through regardless if he played with them or not. Anyway why shouldn't a guy who has played in the premiership and played for his country not earn the same wages as a player who has played for hearts and inverness??