New Investors

scottyboyblue

One thing I've noticed about Green compared to Murray and Whyte etc. is that he seems to be working at something all the time.

He really does seem like a busy guy with a great work ethic who's been doing his homework since the day he got here instead of swanning around Ibrox and spending his time on holiday.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He makes sense, i do fear the word billionaire mind.. see what happens.

Clearly he trying to bring in people who can benefit the rangers brand, whether mentioning billionaires is a good idea mind.

The Bigot response was classic....

Saying on SSN that Greene will announce not one but 3 Billionaire investors in the next few weeks, including Mike Ashley, interview coming up shortly, open up the erskine bridge lol

It said he "hopes" to announce........

Why are you putting it across as a done deal? Its still heartening to hear that CG is out there looking for additional investment though.

Fuck sake i missed a word,shoot me some petty fuckin folk on here

Its one thing to say you hope to secure investment and another to say we have secured investment. That's not petty, people rely on this site to provide accurate information about our club.

Rangers chief executive Charles Green hopes to have three billionaire investors in place within weeks - including Mike Ashley.

Sky Sports revealed on Thursday that the Newcastle United owner was in talks about buying a stake in the Glasgow club.

When Green bought out the old Rangers and formed the newco, he said that he and his fellow investors did not want any one person to hold more than a 15 per cent stake.

The former Sheffield United chief executive has been working to stabilise the club after the old Rangers were liquidated in June.

The new owners were denied a place in the Scottish Premier League this season and have had to relaunch the club in the Third Division.

After opening the season with wins in the Ramsdens Challenge Cup and Scottish Communities League Cup, Rangers make their Third Division bow on Saturday away to Peterhead.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/7979175/Green-eyes-Ashley-investment

Its one thing to say you hope to secure investment and another to say we have secured investment. That's not petty, people rely on this site to provide accurate information about our club.

I appreciate your entitled to your opinion mate, but the other 34 who have replied don't seem to think i misled them, it only meant to be a general observation to what SSN were leading with, absolutely no intention to mislead anyone

yes thankyou :lol::praise:

It's a bit rich that a guy with a picture of Jamie Ness is slagging off Bomber.

Brown may be wrong on this occassion but he's a Rangers legend and doesn't deserve to be ridiculed by someone who hero worships a turncoat piece of filth like Ness.

Im hoping this is more good news for us, but, im still cautious that

he can name these investors, but not the main one that he told Regan

You still chewing on that particular bone?

Has it ever crossed your mind that SOME investors might NOT want to be named and thrown into the public eye?

Think of it this way, (from a business sense)... you're a multi-millionaire, with say many thousands of celtic supporting customers. Suddenly it comes out, you're ploughing your fortune into Rangers.

You will lose a fair whack of your customers.

I fully understand why some investors want to keep a low profile.

Not mentioning the fact the agenda and digging the scottish media would do.

I dont even know why people are having this discussion.

He is actively seeking investment, he is being as transparent as possible imo and Ally has backed him now after saying at the RFFF meeting at that point in time he couldnt. Surely people are now starting to realise that we may finally be on the way back to where we belong?

Thats not a rant at you btw :D