11th Oct ? what is Leggo on about now?

Blue and True

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having suspicions about charlie and "hating" rangers are not the same thing. If green started "banning" people from Ibrox for criticising him, its worrying that people like you would be happy about that. We dont live in N.korea. If only more people had the balls to crticise Murray and Whyte.

Not again. Thought you weren't going to be back as it's pointless arguing with people?

Thank you.

Stealing is a criminal offence.

Im sure you saw the "" in my sentence and understand why these are used in this type of situation

Though i have to say that as far as Whyte is concerned, then there is every possibility of it being a crime. (tu)

Why is it a big day for us. All of this shite has nothing to with charles Green's company. It means fuck all if we win the tax case anymore.

Rangers are in this position because of the hatred of the fans of SPL clubs thinking Rangers used money that should have gone on tax being used to sign better players and therefore win more titles than might otherwise have done. Not because of CW withholding the tax since his takeover of the club. Winning this case would show this hatred was not justified but rather the bigoted kind that CG talked about.

I'm not defending David Murray because I despise the cowardly prick but Lloyds put the thumbscrews on him to sell Rangers to:

1) Repay Lloyds debt in full

2) Remove the tax liability from MIH (30% owned by Lloyds)

This was what brought Whyte into Rangers and we know what happened next. As far as I'm concerned Lloyds have a huge role in our downfall, followed by Whyte and then Murray.

It will be VERY galling to win the case now when the damage has already been done by Whyte, you have to ask why the judges dragged their heels on this judgement and effectively forced the sale of the club and it's subsequent demise through the dealings of a charlatan.

Spot on mate. Actually makes me feel physically ill.

It will be VERY galling to win the case now when the damage has already been done by Whyte, you have to ask why the judges dragged their heels on this judgement and effectively forced the sale of the club and it's subsequent demise through the dealings of a charlatan.

:cgreen: The football club didn't die. :cgreen:

Perhaps someone can explain to me why, if CW had history with hmrc, did they not jump on the club sooner before it got out of hand?

Possibly because somebody high up in HMRC was willing to drip feed information on the clubs case, which indicates a willingness to see us fucked over.

Charles Green has been in direct contact with Bill Maris from Google Ventures about having main sponsorship rights to replace Tennets, 5 year deal worth 20 million. Seen it here first :sherlock:

Also Apparantly Jardel is arriving on the 11th and some other chap called Govou.

I have never seen any proof that lloyds actually forced the sale to whyte.

One of Lloyds directors told me at the end of Lloyds AGM that they wanted out of football lending. He made it pretty clear to me that SDM was under pressure from Lloyds. MIH had a very large debt (still have) and had to get borrowings down. Lloyds did a £150m debt for equity swap with MIH around the same time. Lloyds people on the board to ensure that debt didn't grow and the possible EBT hit in the background. Selling RFC was clearly a push.