11th Oct ? what is Leggo on about now?

Blue and True

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The often proven lying blogger's a fucking loon.

And looking increasingly isolated by the day.

He's making out Ally only endorsed Green so Ibrox workers wouldn't get paid off.

Is that why even the RST did it as well ?

The twat even had the gall to mention starving ST cash would force Green to make people redundant.

Of course it would, how else would Rangers have money to pay running expenses.

What management regime would be able to keep going without an income stream ?

The man is an imbecile, and an insult to the club, its management and its fans.

Heavily rumoured we have won the big tax case, although that news will be out sooner than what eight weeks? think 2-3weeks max on the BTC.

:crabflute::crabflute:

What if any,, ramifications are there going to be if we find out that we won the BTC??????

It was basically the main reason the CVA was rejected and the main cause of all the subsequent consequences. I know it wasnt the only reason to begin with,, but it was the main one,,, if it comes to light there was nothing in all that it will be hard to take that most of this got dished out to us for something we where totally innocent of because of HMRC.

What if any,, ramifications are there going to be if we find out that we won the BTC??????

It was basically the main reason the CVA was rejected and the main cause of all the subsequent consequences. I know it wasnt the only reason to begin with,, but it was the main one,,, if it comes to light there was nothing in all that it will be hard to take that most of this got dished out to us for something we where totally innocent of because of HMRC.

I'm not defending David Murray because I despise the cowardly prick but Lloyds put the thumbscrews on him to sell Rangers to:

1) Repay Lloyds debt in full

2) Remove the tax liability from MIH (30% owned by Lloyds)

This was what brought Whyte into Rangers and we know what happened next. As far as I'm concerned Lloyds have a huge role in our downfall, followed by Whyte and then Murray.

It will be VERY galling to win the case now when the damage has already been done by Whyte, you have to ask why the judges dragged their heels on this judgement and effectively forced the sale of the club and it's subsequent demise through the dealings of a charlatan.

I notice the mad old jakey is back to attacking the Rangers owners.

I hope this is brought to the attention of Mr Green and he's banned sin die from Ibrox along with certain other Rangers haters among our "support".

I notice the mad old jakey is back to attacking the Rangers owners.

I hope this is brought to the attention of Mr Green and he's banned sin die from Ibrox along with certain other Rangers haters among our "support".

Having suspicions about charlie and "hating" rangers are not the same thing. If green started "banning" people from Ibrox for criticising him, its worrying that people like you would be happy about that. We dont live in N.korea. If only more people had the balls to crticise Murray and Whyte.

fwiw the EBT case had nothing to do with the CVA being rejected at all. The reason they would not accept ANY CVA was because of whytes refusal to pay tax and PAYE.

The Scum and it's cabal at the corrupt SPL/SFA are trying to thieve our titles in a last ditched "land grab" style rush imo. We should be instigating legal proceeding on the back of this BTC win, not only that, certain Rangers old board members should be getting their lawyers set for suing Regan and the SFA for defamation.

We won they lost let's get right fooking into them. :crabflute:

I'm not defending David Murray because I despise the cowardly prick but Lloyds put the thumbscrews on him to sell Rangers to:

This was what brought Whyte into Rangers and we know what happened next. As far as I'm concerned Lloyds have a huge role in our downfall, followed by Whyte and then Murray.

It will be VERY galling to win the case now when the damage has already been done by Whyte, you have to ask why the judges dragged their heels on this judgement and effectively forced the sale of the club and it's subsequent demise through the dealings of a charlatan.

Excellent points mate. Totally agree. 00000042.gif

It would mean payments to players would be non-contractual. SPL wouldn't have a case re stipping titles.

So if we win the BTC then we automatically would be cleared in the EBT case? And therefore the only thing we would be guilty of would be CW nicking the PAYE and VAT for 10 months. Now that would be interesting...

So if we win the BTC then we automatically would be cleared in the EBT case? And therefore the only thing we would be guilty of would be CW nicking the PAYE and VAT for 10 months. Now that would be interesting...

Nope - HMRC would then have the right to appeal the case.

To be honest the time taken is proportionate to large tax cases of this nature...most just don't come under this kind of focus.

You'd hope that given the amount of time it's already taken that every possible angle would have been covered!

Given what's at stake it could and will take years if HMRC don't get the verdict they want. They will keep on appealing it as many tiers as need/allowed. Rangers on the other hand if found guilty will just have to accept it as it's the oldco the case is against and in no position to appeal.