Most random signing?

spartanD84

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Gayle was my initial thought, a late season signing when i am sure we were already trailing badly in the league. Then he gets sold during his first summer.

Sure Paul Reid was highly rated maybe even an England captain at u'19s when we signed him.

There was a Finnish midfielder that Advocaat signed who played a couple but can never remember his name.

Marcus Gayle was my initial thought, a late season signing when i am sure we were already trailing badly in the league. Then he gets sold during his first summer.

Sure Paul Reid was highly rated maybe even an England captain at u'19s when we signed him.

There was a Finnish midfielder that Advocaat signed who played a couple but can never remember his name.

Tero Penttila

Darius Adamczuk (probably spelt that wrong).

Signed for us instead of the filth from Dundee I think (after looking pretty impressive) and then basically crumbled and suffered from severe depression before packing it in. doh

Random signing, in terms of what happened to him, but shows the mentality required to be a Rangers player.

Darius Adamczuk (probably spelt that wrong).

Signed for us instead of the filth from Dundee I think (after looking pretty impressive) and then basically crumbled and suffered from severe depression before packing it in. doh

Random signing, in terms of what happened to him, but shows the mentality required to be a Rangers player.

Why is your sig fucking huge? :lol: