Today is the day

TheLawMan

where our journey really begins.

Tuesday night was just a warm up and what a warm up it was. For those of us who have left the shit weather, parochial attitude and vicTIM mentality behind, we can see that the interest in Rangers has never been greater. People are talking about us in workplaces. You see us on local new stories. There are questions about us in local pub quizzes. 40,000 at a League Cup game brings nothing but disbelief from those who dont really understand what it means to be born into the Rangers family.

But the real journey starts at 1230.

4000 odd bears will descend on Peterhead this morning and without a shadow of doubt, the rejuvunation of the lower league teams will be a real benefit to the very lucky 9 other clubs in the league. We will be welcomed in all these places and we must show them we care. We must show them the real face of Rangers Football Club. Lets embrace these smaller clubs, respect them, thank them and let them all see what the turkeys in the SPL are missing out on.

I know im not the only one who wishes i was back in my teens and jumping on a bus at 6am this morning to make that trip but to all of you who are doing it, i salute each and every one of you. Keep on following. Keep on singing. :praise:

Promotion -> Promotion -> Promotion is the only option for the players.

Follow -> Follow -> Follow -> is the given from the fans.

We are the best in the land. We are the best in Europe. We are just the best.

Keep on making us all proud of our team and our fans.

The journey begins now.

Let the battle commence. (tu)

gawd i am just so excited about tonight ~aussie time australian-flag.gif

our little RSC is open.. game on the big screen.. drinks are cold in the fridge.. shirts and beanies and scarves at the ready

:21::21::21:

and i thought i would be late watching it at 4pm uk.what time of night is it for you must be about 1am.ahh well as good an excuse to be down the pub as any :crabflute:

I know im not the only one who wishes i was back in my teens and jumping on a bus at 6am this morning to make that trip but to all of you who are doing it, i salute each and every one of you.

I wish I wa back in my teens too, but thats a distant memory now!

Won't stop me getting to Peterhead though.

:cgreen:

and i thought i would be late watching it at 4pm uk.what time of night is it for you must be about 1am.ahh well as good an excuse to be down the pub as any :crabflute:

our club opens at 9pm.. KO 9:45pm here

times get yuckier i think when northern hemisphere DLS ends and ours starts.. would be am 11:45pm KO in a couple of months from now

our club opens at 9pm.. KO 9:45pm here

times get yuckier i think when northern hemisphere DLS ends and ours starts.. would be am 11:45pm KO in a couple of months from now

945pm kick offs on Saturday nights are the best, nothing like the pub on a Saturday night with the Rangers on!

945pm kick offs on Saturday nights are the best, nothing like the pub on a Saturday night with the Rangers on!

where do you watch? we actually have a dedicated clubroom.. wouldn't mind a proper night up in town now and then

gawd i am just so excited about tonight ~aussie time australian-flag.gif

our little RSC is open.. game on the big screen.. drinks are cold in the fridge.. shirts and beanies and scarves at the ready

:21: :21: :21:

If I find out that you are in Qld or Northern Territiry, I'm going to come up and confiscate your beanies :craphead:

Have a great night wherever you are :beer1: we don't need a fridge here 'cause it's freezing tonight. :21::21::21:

If I find out that you are in Qld or Northern Territiry, I'm going to come up and confiscate your beanies :craphead:

Have a great night wherever you are :beer1: we don't need a fridge here 'cause it's freezing tonight. :21::21::21:

lmao nah down near melbourne.. wearing my gloves inside tonight.. its absolutely farking freezing

lmao nah down near melbourne.. wearing my gloves inside tonight.. its absolutely farking freezing

In that case I'll send you down some coal for the fire :D I know all about the cold weather down in Vic.

Not as cold as here up in the Blue Mountains, but cold none the less, so do a lot of jumping up and down to keep the blood flowing :21:

In that case I'll send you down some coal for the fire :D I know all about the cold weather down in Vic.

Not as cold as here up in the Blue Mountains, but cold none the less, so do a lot of jumping up and down to keep the blood flowing :21:

awesome awesome.. i'll be taking my place in front of the open fire tonight thats for sure.. lol if i can fight off the old timers ;)

awesome awesome.. i'll be taking my place in front of the open fire tonight thats for sure.. lol if i can fight off the old timers ;)

Well! as an old timing man myself, I know all the tricks of the trade,but seeing as how you seem a nice young lady I will give you a wee hint so you can get a prime seat in front of the fire. :pipe:

Just walk up to the old codgers sitting in front of the fire and casually say; "Oh they are serving free grog at the bar"

Take your pick of the best seats kiddo :beer1::P

where do you watch? we actually have a dedicated clubroom.. wouldn't mind a proper night up in town now and then

Melbourne City Loyal meets in a pub in the city...tonight though I am at my girlfriends brothers pub that he owns as there is a shindig on there - and I have got control of the big screens! 98% of the pub will be watching the Olympics whilst I am in another corner watching Rangers haha