Worst result in our history

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the OP was posted early and Rangers managed to get the draw, the OP author is entitled to his opinion.

I gave out a negative rep but that is all I am giving, and certainly will not be calling him a prick etc., for him venting his anger. Those who are berating the guy need to take a look at themselves because this is a very poor result and fans are entitled to vent anger at times.

Worst result ever? No, but it was embarrassing to watch!

Mate everyone can have their opinions, But FFS it's the first game of the season!! Imagine pissing rain, snow on these Div 3 pitches it will literally be like battle and whether its 1-0 Us, or 1-0 them we ALL need to get right behind the Bears this year especially. Now is not the time to get angry at bad performances.

Am I the only one doing the bouncey coz Kyle and Little got us point?

What?! Twat!

You can expect to see a lot more draws, especially away from home - we are the cup final for every team we play for the next 3 seasons at least - so expect to see some shock results; shock draws; shock defeats.

It's marathon not a sprint - as long as we get promoted that's all that matters.

:uk::ulster:

Thats put it more in perspective, im pissed off that we drew but its only the first game and hopefully the players and Manager will take that as a lesson that these teams are not only physical but they want to beat Rangers

Is the OP one year old?

I don't get why some people follow football.

I think you need to check this thread again and determine where the children are. I don't agree with the OP but some of the reactional posts are a fucking disgrace. The guy shared his opinion and is being called a prick, shit head, dick .......

I don't do walking away but I also don't do name calling on a fellow bear for sharing his opinion.

hopefully they will learn from this.but there will be more results like this if we play with players like broadfoot, goian, and little they are no better than 3rd div standard, allied to the fact we have no wide players or pace in the team means we will struggle away from home this season i think

You opened yourself up to it.

Bloody hell relax man. It's only a game.

Point away to our title rivals. I'll take it ;)

Fair enough

I just thought The neg rep comment was a bit pathetic

I don't come on here for rep points or what ever

I'm just stunned at how bad we're today. If it had been an SPL game I could understand, but against Peterhead in div3 is absolutely shocking. At lot of soul searching is needed IMO

I don't think people are grasping how bad we were, everything aside, we should be beating that mob easy

You know what maybe a bad result early on isnt the worst thing that could happen, wake some of our players and supporters up to the fact that we are not going to stroll every game especialy away games, bad result yes, worst ever not a chance. We need to get Boca Broaders and Goian moved on though, get Emilison Perry when fit and Cole in the team.

Fair enough

I'm just stunned at how bad we're today. If it had been an SPL game I could understand, but against Peterhead in div3 is absolutely shocking. At lot of soul searching is needed IMO

I don't think people are grasping how bad we were, everything aside, we should be beating that mob easy

Was a joke.

Just pointing out that we are fallible.

We also aren't fit and have a ragtag team right now.

Should we be winning these games? Of course. But the whole point of football is that everything doesn't go as planned.

We were dreadful yet they only had 3 chances in the game and scored two of them. We could have won comfortably even in the last 15 minutes.

I'd bet we'll win every game at ibrox in the league. Will be enough to confortably see us winning the league.

Awful start but threads like this, after 80 minutes or so of our first league game, is lunacy

We'll improve, it's as simple as that. We shouldn't be as arrogant as to think we'll decimate everyone in sight. We'll have bad games and we'll have to deal with those bad games and not act like spoilt brats

sloppy at the back and Broadfoot our only attacking 'winger' ????????......But in the long run this result will probably be better than us running over them 4 nil - Reinforces the fact we are just at the start of rebuilding a TEAM. Rather Ally gives them a roasting now (and makes more changes), rather than having to do it after being put out the cup by some other diddy team.

This will be the reality of life at the bottom of the leagues. We are still the team to beat so it will be the game of their lives for the wee guy's and they will lift their game accordingly. We will have three seasons of battles like this every week. So ye better get used tae it.

Just fuckin keep the heid and get behind the team.

No doubt we’ll have threads like this every team there is an odd hiccup this season.

It was the first game of the season.

Of course, we were never going to win every game. I don’t know where that notion came from.

We’re playing in some horrendous little pitches, where anything and everything is possible.

If you put Barca in the 3rd division of Spain, they wouldn’t win every game either.

Fair enough

Yes, you were watching the game so intently you were also able to start a thread on a website.

And you were so desperately urging the team on that you found it apposite to start a thread glorifying in defeat.

With friends like these who needs enemies. Its painful enough without our own starting shite threads like this.

The performance wasn't acceptable today but that is because the attitude of certain players was wrong. Ally will ensure that it doesn't happen again I'm sure.

Agree with last post. Result due to player attitudes more than anything. Fitness needs to improve and team only together a coule of weeks, but biggest change has to be attitude. Some players thought they would walk it but they've seen we're on a pedestal for these teams to try and knock us off. Back 4 still on holiday (Wallace excluded).

Agree with last post. Result due to player attitudes more than anything. Fitness needs to improve and team only together a coule of weeks, but biggest change has to be attitude. Some players thought they would walk it but they've seen we're on a pedestal for these teams to try and knock us off. Back 4 still on holiday (Wallace excluded).

Spot on. I think too that we have to match teams physically. Peterhead put in a few challenges and as is the case at this level the ref let it go. No point players like Ian Black doing tea pot impressions. We have to match them phsically. Each player has to win his personal battles before we can let our football take over. Today, we just didn't put enough in to the game.

Might be the best thing that could have happened to us in the long run. No room for complacency.