Bad attitude

Gazzano8

Goian broadfoot and various otheres were absloultey terrible . Rangers players seems to think its going to be too easy no concentration at all these players would never be so slack in the spl we have suffered enough never mind this and the questions has to be asked does ally have the bottle to lay into theses players who frankly are just making an arse of themslves at this level we should be passing theses teams off the park . I doubt green will stand for many results like his .

Boca and Goian should just go already, people seem to be thinking this is new, they were terrible last season and why he is the captain is anyones guess, again it was Big Jig calling the shots to the youngsters. We should be giving some youngsters a shot, young Jordan Wilson for example.

Boca and Goian should just go already, people seem to be thinking this is new, they were terrible last season and why he is the captain is anyones guess, again it was Big Jig calling the shots to the youngsters. We should be giving some youngsters a shot, young Jordan Wilson for example.

Bocan was easily our best player last season. Fact.

:Cribari:

Bocanegra was OK, certainly nothing like Broadfoot and Goian anyway.

Tbh its probably thw wake up call a lot of our players needed.

A lot of our guys will feel like they only have to turn up to beat div3 teams. Now they know different. I will wait at least a few games before i lay into the players

we need 5 or 6 players in, there is no options to change the team or the shape atm. outside the starting 11 today we had 2 strikers on the bench and a couple of youngsters.

we need atleast a rb, rm, lm, cm and probably a cb.

theres just no cohesion in the team atm (style of play wise) and we are too reliant on long balls.

i will reserve any judgement until the transfer window closes.

A lot of our guys will feel like they only have to turn up to beat div3 teams. Now they know different. I will wait at least a few games before i lay into the players

The voice of reason once again gogzy.

Just wish I had a pound for every time I have read that here in the past.