Players you have met

Met Jimmy Millar and Ralph Brand when I was very young; too young in fact to remember a great deal about that. Also met Colin Jackson and Alex Miller at the airport when I was a teenager. Colin Jackson was very nice and took the time to speak to me for a few minutes and was happy to sign autographs. In fact, he was my favourite player after that. Also met Ally Scott at the airport and he told me to stick in at school and go to college. A very nice man and good advice (which I never took).

Failed my prelims Loyal.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

met (or saw) Sir David Weir at that hotel the Scotland squad stay in he was on his phone chatting so I asked for a photo so I took the photo while he was blethering on his phone but he did face me and smile when I took it :clap:

I went to one of those Rangers residential camps when I was wee and the coach our group had was Bobby Russell he told us loads of quality stories.

Met Jimmy Millar and Ralph Brand when I was very young; too young in fact to remember a great deal about that. Also met Colin Jackson and Alex Miller at the airport when I was a teenager. Colin Jackson was very nice and took the time to speak to me for a few minutes and was happy to sign autographs. In fact, he was my favourite player after that. Also met Ally Scott at the airport and he told me to stick in at school and go to college. A very nice man and good advice (which I never took).

Failed my prelims Loyal.

had the late great bobby shearer in my house after he gave up football ,took me ibrox hospitality brilliant}he loved rangers came from hamilton like a few other players wish we had more like him today (rest in peace captain cutlass)

Ray Wilkins told me i should have behaved myself at an Old Firm game when i was getting taken away by PC Plod :lol:

He was warming up inside the Main Stand and i told him to "give it all you've got mate" does this count?

f/n brilliant was it really you nearly fell of the seat laughing (cracker)

Really think this guy is a timposter Ally Scott was never knowns as anything but Alex Scott

bang on alex scott outside right winger lost his place to wee wullie henderson he was shifted to left wing went to everton did he no end up with falkirk/dundee could be wrong

You canny leave it at that mate, c'mon spill the beans.

It was a surreal night mate. I was 17 and one of my pals in London sorted us VIP at a club where Sean Wright Phillips birthday party was. Was there a good hour and in came Gazza. Had to go up and thank the man for everything he did for the club and to tell him he was my hero when I was growing up. Ended up sitting with him most of the night had a video on my phone of him playing the flute (which I have now lost :( ) . Was kind of sad when I think back to it though, He was falling about the place and wasn't really all there upstairs. Will always be a legend in my eyes though.

It was a surreal night mate. I was 17 and one of my pals in London sorted us VIP at a club where Sean Wright Phillips birthday party was. Was there a good hour and in came Gazza. Had to go up and thank the man for everything he did for the club and to tell him he was my hero when I was growing up. Ended up sitting with him most of the night had a video on my phone of him playing the flute (which I have now lost :( ) . Was kind of sad when I think back to it though, He was falling about the place and wasn't really all there upstairs. Will always be a legend in my eyes though.

(tu) Cheers for sharing. Shame about the phone though.

Really think this guy is a timposter Ally Scott was never knowns as anything but Alex Scott

Ally Scott played for a short time with Rangers. Although he was never the greatest, he did give it his all. Ended up with Morton. One of the only players I know who had a uni degree.

He scored the only goal at Pittodrie on Saturday and in the interview afterward, Jock Wallace was asked about the Aberdeen display. His reply was priceless: "I don't care about Aberdeen".

And you think of me as a timposter?

The Widow's Son