Calm down, dear. It's only a draw.

OlegKuznetsov

I think Supporters have a right to be concerned with the players lackadaisical approach to the game.

After all it was the seasoned Pro's doing this not the kids who i thought both played well.

We cant show this attitude again in games we have to earn the right to win them.

We will get better but we need to work hard in games not coast.

The game yesterday was against the club tipped to win the league before we were dropped in, we have had no pre-season, some players have yet to play a full game for us and the team will take time to gel and learn what they need to do to win the 3rd Div on the first attempt. WE WILL DO THIS, but it will take a little time and we cant really expect to be 100% efficient on the 1st day of the season!

How many times have we been beaten on the 1st day of a season, having had a full pre-season etc. Usually this happened as defending champions and we then went on to win the SPL from there.

We will improve and will play better, a draw given the circumstances and the fact that we were playing probably the toughest opposition that we will face is certainly not the worst result as some would have you believe.

This.^^^

Some of the carry on after the match was ridiculous. You'd think Rangers had never drawn a game before.

Remember:

We are the Worlds most successful club for 54 valid reasons. We know what it takes to win leagues. Including rescuing a point in the last minute of a game when necessary.

Don't think ill be posting again till the season closes, in time the usual suspects will re introduce themselves on here asking fir ally to go, it's just the way it is on here, iv seen a few regular posters on here who chose to go quiet with thr views since this whole episode as ally has more than fought the cause and these posters don't wanna look like diks by carrying on being vocal with what they really think.

Just a couple of observations guys....

We all accept that yesterday was disappointing and we will have different reasons for saying so, be it attitude, fitness, tactics etc.

It takes 4-5 competitive matches for a player to be 'match fit' and longer for players to get used to each others playing style and positioning.

On paper we should have won easily - but the game is played on grass.

Early days. Am I worried? No. Should any other Bears be worried? No

Roll on next week at Ibrox :21::21::21:

I agree to an extent but it's disconcerting to see the same failings as we did last season.

Lessons should have been learnt, lessons must be learnt.

I really fear huffiing and puffing in this division.

It was a shocking result against a part time team. No excuses Ally has to learn from last season.