Calm down, dear. It's only a draw.

OlegKuznetsov

Nobody's denying that was disappointing and a little embarrassing, but we've had practically no pre-season and some of the players aren't fit and don't know each other.

It won't and can't continue. I also think the bigger names yet to leave and still getting a position are a big factor. They appear to be a tad half-hearted at the moment.

Nobody's denying that was disappointing and a little embarrassing, but we've had practically no pre-season and some of the players aren't fit and don't know each other.

It won't and can't continue. I also think the bigger names yet to leave and still getting a position are a big factor. They appear to be a tad half-hearted at the moment.

Wise words. And a relief to read them, considering some of the menstrual alternatives this afternoon.

Only complaint from me today was the complacent attitude of some of the players. Hopefully, they now realise they won't walk this division and that they have to match the opposition both in terms of effort and physicality. Win your personal battles and then the superior ability and fitness will kick in.

In general though I refuse to be criticial about a performance from a team representing a club that has been to hell and back. The build up to the season was fraught with problems and we are having to use competitive games to allow players to gel and find their feet.

I have every confidence in Ally to piece together a team that takes us up and makes us proud.

The fact that today we got off to a disapointing start is no reason to wail and lash out. We need to be supportive and patient.

(tu)

Its just the fact that it is a disappointing start. Give it a couple of weeks and we'll be more into our stride. There are glaring problems with the side but today isn't the day for that.

Onwards and upwards. Fully expect a good win next weekend to get us back on the road

I think its time for Boca and Goian to decide once and for all if they want to be here or not, we cant afford a Jelavic type scenario where players are here but dont really want to be and dont give 100% for fear of injury ruining a transfer away. Only players who are commited to Rangers should be in the team.

We had a bad day, they played well above their level and took the lead with a shot that 99 times out of a 100 would have ended up in the stand(if there had been one).

We will easily win all 3 divisions.

The manager can't be immune to criticism though. Each and every time we have played three at the back, we have been mince. He needs to drop those not performing or hopefully Mr Green can shift the two biggest culprits from today. Wages need freed up to bring in a few more players.

Although it's not the start i would have wanted we have to put today in context after whats happened over the last 7 months. We have faced a Tsunami of bad news almost every day since Jan 31st & at one point during the summer most of us probably thought we might not be playing at all this season at some point.

Now it's time to rebuild the club and it's not always going to be a walk in the park at times this season. We have a ton of work to do in the transfer market over the next 20 days and that will probably have to carry us for at least 18 months.

I'm confident that in 5 years time most Bears will look back at this horrible period in our history when we are back on top in Scotland and it will seem like a distant memory.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.....

So if it's the same away to Berwick you'll feel differently?

East Fife was great but the two aways so far have been pretty dire.

It really isn't that easy. When Manchester City were in Div 3, for example, they struggled all season to find form. Teams rise to the occasion. Its a fact and hard to overcome.

So if it's the same away to Berwick you'll feel differently?

East Fife was great but the two aways so far have been pretty dire.

Our fitness levels will be better and the chemistry between the new and young boys will be better too.

Today was a mixture of many things and a lack of a pre season, the fact we have lost 20 players ect does come into it. The back 3 were dire and i expect 2 of them to be elsewhere by next weekend.

It really isn't that easy. When Manchester City were in Div 3, for example, they struggled all season to find form. Teams rise to the occasion. Its a fact and hard to overcome.

What was City's team like in comparison to the rest?

We're in a part time division and have signed top SPL players while also retaining senior internationals, the whole point of that surely is so that we'll be several classes above the rest?

Like I said, on it's own it's not much to panic about and I never went for the idea that we'd be winning every game 5-10 nil, but it's still worthy of some concern and I hope Ally has concern as well.

What was City's team like in comparison to the rest?

We're in a part time division and have signed top SPL players while also retaining senior internationals, the whole point of that surely is so that we'll be several classes above the rest?

Like I said, on it's own it's not much to panic about and I never went for the idea that we'd be winning every game 5-10 nil, but it's still worthy of some concern and I hope Ally has concern as well.

Totally agree that its not like for like but I was looking at it from the point of view that City's transfer budget, squad size and crowd capacity dwarved everyone elses.

I think its time for Boca and Goian to decide once and for all if they want to be here or not, we cant afford a Jelavic type scenario where players are here but dont really want to be and dont give 100% for fear of injury ruining a transfer away. Only players who are commited to Rangers should be in the team.

Correct

Well said, mate.

The game yesterday was against the club tipped to win the league before we were dropped in, we have had no pre-season, some players have yet to play a full game for us and the team will take time to gel and learn what they need to do to win the 3rd Div on the first attempt. WE WILL DO THIS, but it will take a little time and we cant really expect to be 100% efficient on the 1st day of the season!

How many times have we been beaten on the 1st day of a season, having had a full pre-season etc. Usually this happened as defending champions and we then went on to win the SPL from there.

We will improve and will play better, a draw given the circumstances and the fact that we were playing probably the toughest opposition that we will face is certainly not the worst result as some would have you believe.