Broadfoot

JigMeister

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

swear some people on this forum are fucking idiots, if you actually watched the game, he wasnt to fault for the goals.

I was at the game and I didn't say he caused the goals, I'm just saying I think his performance was awful

The whole defense was shite but thats not the point the point some people are trying to make is broadfoot is just shite.

That doesn't mean Rangers fans are not going to support him they will.

Some games he plays poor but some games he plays quite good. He's clearly not "shite" if he managed to make it as a professional.

You sure? Because some of the "bears" i was next to on saturday were screaming abuse at broadfoot calling him shite and useless? Is that going to help his confidence? No, it fucking won't.

:huh:

I'm confused here. Broadfoot does nothing wrong in any of our games so far, isn't at fault for any of the goals yet is still singled out for abuse when, lets be honest, its definitely others in defence that deserve the criticism ?

Is it just personal with Kirk ? The level of abuse he receives from his own supporters is sickening and taig-like.

I'm confused here. Broadfoot does nothing wrong in any of our games so far, isn't at fault for any of the goals yet is still singled out for abuse when, lets be honest, its definitely others in defence that deserve the criticism ?

Is it just personal with Kirk ? The level of abuse he receives from his own supporters is sickening and taig-like.

Well said mate.

Superbly put.

Knowing a player isn't good makes me a deluded fool and a twat?

Fuck off (tu)

When it's a player for the team you "support", then yes, it does make you a bit of a twat. Fair enough if you don't rate him, theres nothing wrong with that, but calling others cunts for supporting one of the players, that makes you a twat.

100% agree. as i said earlier people just use him as an excuse. defensively he has done nothing wrong this season

Exactly. (tu)