Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Broadfoot has been absolutely shite in the last few games

and he has proven how shite he is in the past

But i have seen him play good before and i have faith in him

Ill give these players time to gel together

People forget we had no Pre-Season where a full new team

we have to gel as a team and become a Team right now where individuals

This man has stole a living from the game we love, his behaviour has been shocking towards the fans on a few occasions and he's made an arse of himself several times. Play acting is shocking too.

Wrong. Maurice was a better footballer than he or some other people gave him credit for. Bob Malcolm could pick a pass, and was played either at the wrong time or perhaps even in the wrong position.

are you for real? If they were that good and were "playing at the wrong time" and "a better player than we gave him credit for" then why is it the pair of them never went onto to play football at better clubs than Motherwell and Dundee to name a few?

Who said he was? He's still shite regardless.

He's not the best in the team, but still puts in alot of effort. People need to wise the fuck up, look what happened with edu, he was shite, fans got on to him, he then got worse, fans then started getting behind him, his performances improved. How about trying that with broadfoot instead of constantly fucking slating him and using him as the scapegoat?

are you for real? If they were that good and were "playing at the wrong time" and "a better player than we gave him credit for" then why is it the pair of them never went onto to play football at better clubs than Motherwell and Dundee to name a few?

Many players, particularly Scottish ones, for whatever reason, don't fulfill what they could have been. If you think Bob Malcolm was a bad footballer then you are welcome to that opinion, but I happen to disagree.