Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
USARanger

New Bear here!

26 posts in this topic

Hello there from Minnesota!

I have been lurking here for the past couple of months just checking out the site and the forums and felt the time to register was now :)

I am looking forward to seeing what Rangers do this year and in the future!

Thanks for reading!

2 people like this

Welcome aboard mate. It's a great wee community on here and great to see people join in from afar!

welcome buddy. hope you dont mind me asking, but are you a lifelong fan or have you just been taken in by the fact that we are the people? i mean that in the nicest possible way, wasn't trying to be sarcastic or arrogant, just curious.

:21:

Welcome to the forum mate

welcome buddy. hope you dont mind me asking, but are you a lifelong fan or have you just been taken in by the fact that we are the people? i mean that in the nicest possible way, wasn't trying to be sarcastic or arrogant, just curious.

:21:

Well to be honest Ive been only watching football for about 5 or so years with interest. Used to be a big NFL fan but I find myself watching alot more NCAA football than anything else besides what "other football" I can find.

I have been keeping tabs on Everton and Fulham as well and I have been lurking around finding out what I can about this great club. I will say this though even if Boca/Edu and well bedoya happen to leave I will still be around cheering on from afar :clap: ! Hoping to see Rangers back into the SPL and hopefully CL in a few years. At any rate thank you for the warm welcome fellow bears!

4 people like this

Well to be honest Ive been only watching football for about 5 or so years with interest. Used to be a big NFL fan but I find myself watching alot more NCAA football than anything else besides what "other football" I can find.

I have been keeping tabs on Everton and Fulham as well and I have been lurking around finding out what I can about this great club. I will say this though even if Boca/Edu and well bedoya happen to leave I will still be around cheering on from afar :clap: ! Hoping to see Rangers back into the SPL and hopefully CL in a few years. At any rate thank you for the warm welcome fellow bears!

http://minnesota.rivals.com/viewcoach.asp?coach=477&year=2012

:) Actually I enjoy watching the University of Texas. Go longhorns!

Now college hockey is a different matter I enjoy our hometown division 1 college and hate when Wisconsin and the Gophers come. We are smaller than both of those universities (They both are at or around 40000 students), as mine is closer to 18000.

Great games and rivalries and from what Ive seen on youtube and foxsoccer channel you guys have quite the rivalry going with that OTHER club :21: . Again im really looking forward to hopefully seeing some games this year on television or stream if I'm able to.

Now college hockey is a different matter I enjoy our hometown division 1 college and hate when Wisconsin and the Gophers come. We are smaller than both of those universities (They both are at or around 40000 students), as mine is closer to 18000.

Great games and rivalries and from what Ive seen on youtube and foxsoccer channel you guys have quite the rivalry going with that OTHER club :21: . Again im really looking forward to hopefully seeing some games this year on television or stream if I'm able to.

Great to have you on board mate, just me being mischevious, was looking at another thread prior to reading your post.

Go Longhorns, good luck to Mack and the lads for the forthcoming season.

ahh you just missed the Olympic Closing Ceremony banter on the Off Topic page :lol: welcome to RM mate. i would like to thank your country for giving us the likes of Reyna, Beasley (although some may disagree about him! :lol: ) and of course Boca and Edu. welcome aboard :21:

The great thing about American sport is you have so many different kinds of local teams to follow - football, basketball, 'soccer', baseball, hockey etc.

Over here the only thing worth following is football (and even that is dying!). Good thing we have the most successful club on that planet to follow! :D

Welcome, welcome friend. I just want to say hello, hello. Enjoy the ride when you follow, follow the famous Glasgow Rangers. WATP.

Welcome, welcome friend. I just want to say hello, hello. Enjoy the ride when you follow, follow the famous Glasgow Rangers. WATP.

I've been following them for nearly fifty years and I'm still a virgin

When do I get ma ride?

;)

Have you played 8 ball against Minnesota Fats yet ?? :beer1::beer1:

I have been lurking here for the past couple of months just checking out the site and the forums and felt the time to register was now :)

Thanks for reading!

Minnesota, huh?

tumblr_lpr2q6oTG41qfu8p2.gif

:P

Minnesota, huh?

tumblr_lpr2q6oTG41qfu8p2.gif

:P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh

Epileptic :(

Thanks for reading!

Welcome, mate.

Enjoy the board.

Also, do spread the word over on that side of "The Pond" that Celtic FC are the soccer equivalent of Penn State. (tu)

To paraphrase Rudyard Kipling, if you do, you'll be a man my son.

1 person likes this

Yeah I heard that penn state and that other club have something in common :disappointment:

Could anyone care to explain to me what WATP means? And how that came about? I would appreciate it thanks!

AMERICA!

FUCK YEAHHHH