Charles Green 'we've paid our debts'

paisleyroad

The one thing I noticed is CG has had to come out and say we have paid all debts to scottish football. Where is the comments from the SFA and the shite clubs thanking CG for paying them as nothing has been reported by any shite journo's.

aye, they managed to keep that quiet, "scources close to the SFA" have managed to leak evey possible bt of bad news about us, but heaven forbid the public ifnd out we have done anything good.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone clear one thing up - I thought Hearts were owed £800,000, if he has paid £500,000 and £160,000 of that is a fine how does that clear all the football debts?

Or is the £800,000 not actually due to be paid just now? I remember it being in August the second instalment being due but if it's 31st August then it isn't due to be paid anyway.

Can someone clear one thing up - I thought Hearts were owed £800,000, if he has paid £500,000 and £160,000 of that is a fine how does that clear all the football debts?

Or is the £800,000 not actually due to be paid just now? I remember it being in August the second instalment being due but if it's 31st August then it isn't due to be paid anyway.

Bear in mind the SPL/SFA were holding around £900k in prize money. This would take the total £1.4m which is about right

Bear in mind the SPL/SFA were holding around £900k in prize money. This would take the total £1.4m which is about right

Bear in mind it is the SPL/SFA I'm surprised they haven't said that "the prize money was to be paid to the plc and it is the Ltd that operates the football club now so you're not getting the money, we're keeping it. We'll distribute it to our (SPL) member clubs."

Anyway I hope that is the explanation.

(your explanation I mean).

Bear in mind it is the SPL/SFA I'm surprised they haven't said that "the prize money was to be paid to the plc and it is the Ltd that operates the football club now so you're not getting the money, we're keeping it. We'll distribute it to our (SPL) member clubs."

Anyway I hope that is the explanation.

(your explanation I mean).

No the SPL said when they witheld the prize money it would be used to pay some of the debts of the oldco.

Good to see something else ticked off the list, what will they hit us with now? :sherlock:

"The Ibrox club had snapped up Dean Shiels but their treble swoop for Kevin Kyle, Fran Sandaza and Emilson Cribari in one day had upset some callers."

Good - I hope they were absolutely ragibeeling and Bernadette got a right good slap as a result.

That made my day.

In fact we should just sign hundreds of people to piss the Declan's off. Even sign guys with wan leg, blind people, alcoholics, 70 year old's - sign them all and piss off these fannies :craphead:

"“They are not even my debts but I’ve paid them anyway as we want to put this behind us and rise again."

How may "journalists" will be rushing to their keyboards today to announce this heartwarming story to the Scottish public with a headline thus;

RANGERS NEW OWNER CHARLES GREEN PAYS ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS FROM CRAIG WHYTE'S TIME IN CHARGE.

(even though he was not legally or morally obliged to do so)

I think I can safely calculate..........nane.

Another great statement which will not only upset the diddy fans but also some of our own fans, you know the ones, the doomsayers and anti Green brigade, the ones who cant see anything good in our club getting on its feet and fighting back, dont believe me COME OFF IT

:cgreen:

:clap::lol:

Every day I pick up the paper hoping there will be another quote from CG, everything this man says is gold.

I agree its difficult not to like him (although some may argue!), I am sure there is an element of what he says where he does play to the audience but for me we are finally on the right track to recover from this mess.

"“They are not even my debts but I’ve paid them anyway as we want to put this behind us and rise again."

How may "journalists" will be rushing to their keyboards today to announce this heartwarming story to the Scottish public with a headline thus;

RANGERS NEW OWNER CHARLES GREEN PAYS ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS FROM CRAIG WHYTE'S TIME IN CHARGE.

(even though he was not legally or morally obliged to do so)

I think I can safely calculate..........nane.

they will spin it like this.......Rangers owner Green dismisses past debts as "not his". Amd make it look like he does not care. He is the bogeyman and has journos looking like fools. Not that they need much help in looking like fools.