Sky and Espn

nevada62

who is the same as me on waiting patiently on Sky phoning to offer a deal to subscribe to one or both of their sports packages for a reduced subscription fee , can't wait to let them know as a Rangers fan I will not be paying you a fee as long as were not in the spl, and you can stick it where the sun don't shine, I will not give them one cent as long as the money is going to Spl clubs, I will happily listen to the wireless or such , wink wink, is there any bears out there with the same frame of mind

who is the same as me on waiting patiently on Sky phoning to offer a deal to subscribe to one or both of their sports packages for a reduced subscription fee , can't wait to let them know as a Rangers fan I will not be paying you a fee as long as were not in the spl, and you can stick it where the sun don't shine, I will not give them one cent as long as the money is going to Spl clubs, I will happily listen to the wireless or such , wink wink, is there any bears out there with the same frame of mind

Sky aren't short of money so it's good job you've got patience.

i was amongst the lets boycott sky sports brigade untill 15 minutes before kick off away to peterhead, 150 from a virgin phone fixed that

as much as id love to fuck em off i cant and i dont see it being a big impact if i did

only things i watch on it are Rangers games and when my wife fucks off downstairs on a morning with the kids aerobics OZ style at 6 am what a way to wake up that is btw

I'm not entirely sure what Sky have done, or what they were supposed to do? They're a business. The product has weakened, so they have downsized their deal, and them and ESPN have made sure they can still broadcast Scotlands biggest club.

There's not a chance Sky were going to be able to dictate to a Football Association who was going to be in what league, and as a football fan as a well as a Bear I wouldn't have wanted a TV company to have that kind of power anyway.

Yea, the idea was great in substance but the SPL is only one of many sports I watch.

This was never going to happen. I said I would cancel ESPN but not now.

F1, EPL, CL, Golf, tennis.

Never going to happen. The misses would be up the wall as she would have to deal with me during the games I SHOULD be watching. :lol: