30,000 sold by 5.30 tonight

choochooblue

we cant sell over the amount of seats without the broomloan stand

simply cause when we get back to spl we cant tell some people that have been going for 3 years to give up there seat.

as they wont be able to move to anwhere else.

good problem to have

maybe time to dust off the old "let's have more seats" threads?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even i am thinking of buying a S/T, and i live in England, but there is no way i could make more than a few matches a year, but on the other hand i want to show my support, and put my money into the club.

On the other hand i dont want to see empty seats at matches because i have a seat tied up all year, and if it is going to be difficuilt to get them, i dont want to deprive fans who would genuinly use it and attend every match.

Decisions, decisions.

Glory hunters who have let the club down by not renewing will be replaced by fans rallying round the club in our hour of need... This season should be buzzing.

i don't think that's strictly true for many, is there not a few let theirs go so they can get a new one next to a mate e.t.c?

the two lads i will be with gave up their existing seats and are now renewing so we are all together.

Even i am thinking of buying a S/T, and i live in England, but there is no way i could make more than a few matches a year, but on the other hand i want to show my support, and put my money into the club.

On the other hand i dont want to see empty seats at matches because i have a seat tied up all year, and if it is going to be difficuilt to get them, i dont want to deprive fans who would genuinly use it and attend every match.

Decisions, decisions.

I really hope that all fans that buy a season ticket but can't make all games, make arrangements for the seat to be used.

i will miss the odd game but i will 100% make sure it gets used . . . and so should all Bears.

"Any cameras around Ibrox today? or do they only pop up with doom and gloom.

I would have thought unprecended sales of season tickets would be huge news. "

My son was interviewed and appeared on Sky News and he was on STV photobombing Sendaza :lol: not deliberately

he queued up for his 1st season ticket got his picture taken with Charles Green and also with Sendaza thsi time deliberateley

they were giving out drinks and snacks and gifts to the queue, he clearly loved it.

and you could see how special the whole thing was for him

Fucking Class

:praise::cgreen::clap:

I really hope that all fans that buy a season ticket but can't make all games, make arrangements for the seat to be used.

i will miss the odd game but i will 100% make sure it gets used . . . and so should all Bears.

well, i do have in laws etc, most just go to a few a year each with my dad (he always has a season ticket), so i suppose i could just leave the ticket with them, then the can go whenever they want, and i can use it when i come up to visit. :clap:

we cant sell over the amount of seats without the broomloan stand

simply cause when we get back to spl we cant tell some people that have been going for 3 years to give up there seat.

as they wont be able to move to anwhere else.

good problem to have

Dont give them the full stand dump them in the corner like the rest get put. Problem solved

Dont give them the full stand dump them in the corner like the rest get put. Problem solved

How they get a full stand I will never know. I suppose it must be down to our allocation at Torbett Towers but I dare say we still get less than them.

Cant they just sell some season tickets at a reduced price with the proviso that they are for one year only, and that after that, they will need to apply for a brand new one., that was as promotion happens and the away fans grow in numbers, they can cut season seats down year per year?

Doubtless the SFA will find a way to punish us for it mind. :wanker:

Decisions, decisions.

I'm sure there's something set up where u tell the ticket office if u can't make it and they then sell your seat and put £10-£15 towards next year season ticket each time you don't use it

How they get a full stand I will never know. I suppose it must be down to our allocation at Torbett Towers but I dare say we still get less than them.

I think that's because of the fact that when we redeveloped Ibrox we gave them an end and they gave us a whole end of the San Giro. When they rebuilt their mhidden they looked at numbers instead and started to give us roughly the same amount of seats as we give them, but stuck in a corner so the TV cameras give the impression the whole ground is full of tarriers.

Got up at 7am and made the trip to Ibrox, i had to wait 3 hours in a queue, was raining on and off but I have to say when I finally got my first ever Season Ticket I have never felt more proud to be a bear. I was taken aback by the length of the queues and the sheer volume of people. Even after my three hour wait there was people right down to the superstore,it can only be a good thing, shame I missed the tea and Fran though, was too diehard early :sleep1: .

Although I did catch a glimpse of Charles Green who I heard say 'No Surrender' it really good to hear someone sticking up for us.

So excited, bring on Saturday. :uk:

I'm sure there's something set up where u tell the ticket office if u can't make it and they then sell your seat and put £10-£15 towards next year season ticket each time you don't use it

Spot on Mate, it's called "Secondary Ticketing", I use it when I can't get up from the South Coast.