John Brown

Those defending the good ship Brown and all who sailed in him should remember that he called thousands of Bears disloyal for buying a season ticket from this regime. That was a scandalous thing for Brown to say.

Once Brown apologises for those disgusting remarks then we might feel more charitable towards his intentions.

I think we have all said and done things in the past while; approved and disapproved of things that have been done in the last year or so. If you are the exception to that then good on you. But if it is an apology people have to make, then John Brown would be first among many I am sure.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have all said and done things in the past while; approved and disapproved of things that have been done in the last year or so. If you are the exception to that then good on you. But if it is an apology people have to make, then John Brown would be first among many I am sure.

Well we're waiting on him to apologise then. Long wait. "SHOW US YOUR APOLOGY"?

And, unfortunately, I don't have the same level of hero-worship rightly earned by Brown for his playing career. But nor would I ever describe season ticket holders en masse as disloyal. So, you know, me and Bomber aren't really comparable. doh

Whos name was on the deeds then, did we ever find out?

Slagging off a great servant like Bomber before the story isnt even half finished is a little premature. Green and Bomber have the same business plan, the only difference is we chose to back charlie. Time will tell if its the right choice.

I certainly know who id feel happier with. A loyal player that sweated blood for us or some wide boy from england. The sad thing about it all is Bomber done greens PR work for him on the night of the steps.

Not really, the difference is that Green had a genuine credible business plan and raised money to invest in the club when it mattered. Brown had nothing more than a naive vision, there was no substance to Brown's plan at all, he banded about fans owning the club but had no genuine, structured or realistic plan to achieve that. He appeared to think it was as simple as fans giving him their season ticket money instead and then he would have enough to buy it. He was so out of his league and didn't appear to understand anything about high level finance. You would prefere Bomber, who doesn't have a clue about, finance and running a football club to be in charge? The guy can hardly articulate a sentence. He had a personal axe to grind with Green and put Rangers future at risk with his actions, disgusting behaviour for a "rangers legend"...and dont get me started on the fact he tried to buy the club with a bunch of tims... doh

Whos name was on the deeds then, did we ever find out?

Slagging off a great servant like Bomber before the story isnt even half finished is a little premature. Green and Bomber have the same business plan, the only difference is we chose to back charlie. Time will tell if its the right choice.

I certainly know who id feel happier with. A loyal player that sweated blood for us or some wide boy from england. The sad thing about it all is Bomber done greens PR work for him on the night of the steps.

With all the factual evidence you have at present you would rather bomber was CEO than green.

Jesus wept. :anguish:

Those defending the good ship Brown and all who sailed in him should remember that he called thousands of Bears disloyal for buying a season ticket from this regime. That was a scandalous thing for Brown to say.

Once Brown apologises for those disgusting remarks then we might feel more charitable towards his intentions.

Yes. He did. And should rightly feel embarrased right now. But, Rangers is a family. Yes he made a mistake but as A Family we don't treat fellow Bears this way. That's what makes US The Fucking People.

Bomber - Ya fucked up. Ya said some shit you shouldn't have said (We've all been there) But you will always be welcomed back at least by me anyway.

With all the factual evidence you have at present you would rather bomber was CEO than green.

Jesus wept. :anguish:

Same patter, different accents. The fact i might prefer Bomber to charlie, is a reflection of how badly i think of charlie, its not an endorsement of Bomber.

Same patter, different accents. The fact i might prefer Bomber to charlie, is a reflection of how badly i think of charlie, its not an endorsement of Bomber.

Any reason why you think so badly of Charlie? Can't see what he's done wrong myself, in fact since he's taken over and secured our SFA license he has been a great ambassador for the club.

Leaving aside John Brown and his utopia vision, what about that other blowhard Brian Kennedy ... he of the "blood on their hands" outburst when his final offer of Mini-Murray's last Rolo was turned down by Duff and Phelps?

There's a rather embarrassed Rangers-supporting pensioner from East Kilbride who probably feels rather miffed now.

He's probably wondering how to word the letter he's about to write.

He's probably got as far as.... "Dear Bombardier....can I huv' ma' money back?" :rolleyes:

Probably. :sherlock: