Conformation

bluebear

First topic, and 9 posts in 6 years, and that's your thread title??

Fuck off Declan

first topic, and 9 posts in 6 years doesn't mean he is a Declan. Aye maybe accusations due to his spelling but the same could be thrown back at you of your paranoid rant. At least give some new posters a few posts then make a reasoned judgement, these accusations are pretty pathetic and do fuck all for the forum.

first topic, and 9 posts in 6 years doesn't mean he is a Declan. Aye maybe accusations due to his spelling but the same could be thrown back at you of your paranoid rant. At least give some new posters a few posts then make a reasoned judgement, these accusations are pretty pathetic and do fuck all for the forum.

It gives me a wee chuckle. Totally worth it.

Firstly, show me the errors in my spelling.

Now, new poster? Joined 6 years ago.

Who's ripped your tights hen?

I'll comment anyway I want, just like you have back to me, so away and take your face for a shite son.

Firstly, show me the errors in my spelling.

Now, new poster? Joined 6 years ago.

Who's ripped your tights hen?

I'll comment anyway I want, just like you have back to me, so away and take your face for a shite son.

It was the spelling in title thread and not yours so maybe you've misunderstood that part but really its your accusation without real justification.

It would be a right sad obsessed bastard who would join a forum six years ago just to noise up fans of a club they don't support.

It was the spelling in title thread and not yours so maybe you've misunderstood that part but really its your accusation without real justification.

It would be a right sad obsessed bastard who would join a forum six years ago just to noise up fans of a club they don't support.

Just a slight chance Arfuf Phuxache was taking the piss.

You're strengthening my argument all by yourself.

Anyway, point noted...... It's ok to have an opinion, so long as it doesn't conflict with yours?