Bloody hell Derek Ferguson

Thermopylae

This pic needs to be mailed to Ferguson asking him to explain about the no malice intended and how exactly did it affect Simpson more than Durrant.

65s48n.jpg

So, Derek Ferguson (just in case you happen to be on here) have a look at this picture - you utter, utter cunt.

No malice intended eh?

A testimonial for that reprobate at sheepville after he finished playing football about 20 years ago tells the story. There the dreggs of society and tonight proves the story.

If its because of service to the club, I cant wait for aggie the tea ladies testimonial at perth!

Fuck NS I hope something untoward happens to him when he goes to the cashline to check his balance after tonight.

They fuckers had the cheek to say after Durranty's incident his career went downhill, WTF happened to Durrant after his assault. Fuck NS and all who wish him well.

From a Bear with an elephants memory.

NS scum!!! :hanged: :hanged: :hanged: :hanged: :hanged: :hanged:

Did he actually say that? Mind-boggling if so <cr>

Aye, he did - with a few other chosen words about how Simpson is really a decent bloke and despite his previous controversy he deserves his testimonial.

Is Radio Scotland available on playback anywhere?

ps...Ferguson, you are a prick. An absolute fucking prick.

I was coached by Simpson for many years at Aberdeen Pro Youth. Was a good coach to me tbh, a was young at the time and didnt really know what to say to him, so one day i told him this '' see when you hurt ian durrant that time, thats the day my sister was born '' (which was true) and he gave me a dirty look for a second or two then just went quiet, was at the end of a session in Nethercraigs. My Grandpa hated him and couldn't look him in the eye without getting raging, wanker all in all...peter weir is also a wanker may i add, big pape, and shite coach.

look him in the eye without getting raging, wanker all in all...peter weir is also a wanker may i add, big pape, and shite coach.

Peter Weir 'pape' you're having a laugh. He and his sister Lesley attended the same school as Alex McLeish ---- does that make Big Eck a pape??

You really need to get your facts correct before posting.

Peter Weir 'pape' you're having a laugh. He and his sister Lesley attended the same school as Alex McLeish ---- does that make Big Eck a pape??

Back to the OP --- DF is a wanker which should be obvious to all Rangers fans --- remember his constant commenting in the newspaper when his brother, forget his name, decided to do a runner to the EPL.

I actually meant celtic fan, i refer to all celtic fans as them...i remember the night Kaunas put us out, he was just saying to us all thats rangers out, out of europe not even the uefa cup...still a wanker...he did work at rangers before working at aberdeen.

If this is true, and i have no cause to doubt it, then spare a thought about how Durranty's feeling hearing that, those two came up through the ranks together and were best friends, somethings went wrong somewhere, simpson is a fucking lowlife, i was there that day and still cringe when i think of that tackle, and ANY cunt who tries to defend him for what he done is, in my books, just as low as him

I was there that day and in all my years supporting Rangers it was the worst tackle/assault I had if seen on the football pitch .Place was like a morge on the way back as we lost but I couldn't get NS face out my mind and how much malice he had deliberately shown to a fellow pro .truly sickening that this guy got a testimonial and no surprise about Derek Ferguson .Think they must put you in a room with a machine brainwashing you to hate Rangers when you join BBC