Anyone at the ticket office just now?

GOAT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a definite mate, dilemma leave this queue go to cash machine Copland Rd then back to that wee office. What to do what to do!!!!!

Had been in queue for close to 2hrs but was gonna be at least another 1hr and was risking not getting 3 seats together I reckoned!

Left queue, went to bank machine, then up to Copland TO. 3 seats together , broomloan front. 5 mins all done.

Thanks for the heads up Lee Feeney!! :praise:

Anyone else looking for saturday only just go straight to the kiosk opposite Copland turnstiles unless you particularily don't want Broomloan tickets.

Cheers. SB>

Had been in queue for close to 2hrs but was gonna be at least another 1hr and was risking not getting 3 seats together I reckoned!

Left queue, went to bank machine, then up to Copland TO. 3 seats together , broomloan front. 5 mins all done.

Thanks for the heads up Lee Feeney!! :praise:

Anyone else looking for saturday only just go straight to the kiosk opposite Copland turnstiles unless you particularily don't want Broomloan tickets.

Cheers. SB>

No bother mate, I was up that way on a bit of business and noticed they were open. They could do with putting a big sign up like so people know they can go there!

Am I missing something here? I've popped south for a look and we've still got a queue of around 200 with people still joining. Copland office has a small queue and a steady stream.

Demand is way outdoing expectations. A good news story for a change in Scottish football and about a mile from BBC and stv studios. Where is the media coverage of this good news? If there were queues a quarter of this outside Pittodrie for 'sell out saturday' there would have been cameras there.

Am I missing something here? I've popped south for a look and we've still got a queue of around 200 with people still joining. Copland office has a small queue and a steady stream.

Demand is way outdoing expectations. A good news story for a change in Scottish football and about a mile from BBC and stv studios. Where is the media coverage of this good news? If there were queues a quarter of this outside Pittodrie for 'sell out saturday' there would have been cameras there.

Wait until the mhanky bastards have to give the attendance figure on their match reports :lol: they will be spitting chips. :pipe:

The nxt person who is up at the season ticket window , ask the salesperson how many have been sold ? , its up on the top left hand corner of their computer screen , when I seen it at 5.30 yesterday it was 29,990 so must be not far off 35,000 by now .

Does anyone have an idea of the number yet? Be interesting to hear how well its going

The nxt person who is up at the season ticket window , ask the salesperson how many have been sold ? , its up on the top left hand corner of their computer screen , when I seen it at 5.30 yesterday it was 29,990 so must be not far off 35,000 by now .

Would that include telephone & online sales?

got my season ticket sorted copland front up beside the exit row z

got to the window and got sorry you can't do the 4 payments with maestro, arghhhh ok take it all now :beer1:

But, has it ever felt better to have fuck all in your account. I keep checking how low my balance is and it makes me smile. This good feeling can't last forever, can it?

But, has it ever felt better to have fuck all in your account. I keep checking how low my balance is and it makes me smile. This good feeling can't last forever, can it?

iv had fuck all taken out my account, and i renewd ages ago. strange one cause i got the ticket ofice to confirm my crad was activited they said aye, so fuck knows whats happening.

Never felt more excited in my life haha

I had so much emotion at east fife game i couldn't sing.

Ill make up for it on sat

iv had fuck all taken out my account, and i renewd ages ago. strange one cause i got the ticket ofice to confirm my crad was activited they said aye, so fuck knows whats happening.

Same as me mate , I renewed by post about 10 days ago and still nothing out of my account so phoned the ticket office today as I was concerned my application hadn't been processed . She confirmed all was ok , there is just a massive backlog of payments needing processed and it will be charged in the next day or two

Same as me mate , I renewed by post about 10 days ago and still nothing out of my account so phoned the ticket office today as I was concerned my application hadn't been processed . She confirmed all was ok , there is just a massive backlog of payments needing processed and it will be charged in the next day or two

good stuff, this is the only time im glad money is cooming out my account, when i know its going to rangers.

As someone else stated loads of people will be buying more than one ticket.

About 6 people I know who haven't been to a game in years are buying more than one season ticket, most of them taking their son.

Not only is it good for sales in the short term, buy will bring in young Bears to support our Club once we are on top again.

I'd love to see us sell more season tickets than last year and maybe even reach 40, 000.

I believe Rangers will sell well over 40,000 Season tickets,remember we don't need to allow for that manky mob getting the 7,500 in the Broomloan end. :crabflute:

Then in future, we could offer them a couple of hundred tickets in the corner - same as everyone else, as everywhere else in the ground would be season ticket holders.

And then shower them in piss.

:sherlock: