Dundee Utd claim they haven't been paid

bluenose_72

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. It's been a couple days since Green said he had paid Scottish football debts and they're only coming out now.

I could be wrong but did Green not pay all the money to the SFA or did he pay to each individual club?

Maybe the sfa/spl can come out and make a statement..............................after all did they not withold money from us to pay the outstanding monies to the other vindictive bhastards.........

Did the press not run stories about that rhat whose old man died (hurry up and join him Steve, natural cause naturally) that he was accused of having affairs with married woman..........................Integrity stevo, you chunt.

Exactly. It's been a couple days since Green said he had paid Scottish football debts and they're only coming out now.

I could be wrong but did Green not pay all the money to the SFA or did he pay to each individual club?

The money was paid to the authorities not to individual clubs.

The SFA told Green that Rangers were responsible for paying debt and they werent a clearing house

another fail from the sfa.

Shite as a football administrator now among other things shite at cash handling as well. I wouldn't give any of the tossers a job on the counter at burger king.

that would be clearly too much responsibility for them to handle.

So you hate them because we haven't paid them money which we owe them? Can't see the logic in that.

Excuse me but we really do not owe them a thing as from the 14th Feb all debts null and void. They should get whatever the final settlement is as per pence on the £.

Excuse me but we really do not owe them a thing as from the 14th Feb all debts null and void. They should get whatever the final settlement is as per pence on the £.

will they have the cheek to accept that as well ?

I bet you they will try.